Direct drive spindle mounts, 22x11x8 13pdl sls, jja drag axle...etc etc

Well after much deliberation I have decided to part my bike out, I have not used it in a year and a half and have no one to race with anyway. I do not have prices figured out for everything so I will list parts as I decide on prices. I will post better pics of each part as I go along as well. MOTOR IS NOT FOR SALE AT THIS TIME. Only trades I may be interested in are kart racing stuff

Direct drive spindle mounts for banshee spindle. These wheels only have a half season on them.....basically brand new. The tires are tripple buffed can't remember the size. (bought from fouledout421 I believe) $400 shipped to lower 48

22x11x8 sls on douglas blue labels, 13 paddle. Blades are worn a little on tips. $350.00 shipped to lower 48

jjanda drag axle W/carrier, this is the gun drilled narrow axle, I bought the axle used but the carrier is a jjand a I bought brand new that has a half season on it. I will include the stock brake rotor and a real nice polished 42 tooth aluminum sprocket. $500.00 shipped to the lower 48

DSC_0363-1.jpg

SPINDLE MOUNTS AND PIPES SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Round carrier for stock size axle, twin row bearings....one seal is a lil beat but it didn't spew grease soo? $45.00 shipped to lower 48

banshee012.jpg

Front shaws...comps...13" center to center with out lock nuts on the heims. VERY NICE SHAPE! $240.00 shipped to the lower 48

banshee008.jpg

banshee007.jpg

13paddle sls extremes...22x11x8 on douglas wheels $350.00 shipped to the lower 48...no rips tares or bs...hold air for a few weeks before going flat

banshee009.jpg

banshee011.jpg

banshee010.jpg