things i spent my christmas money on

i am ice racing my bike so i spent my christmas money on some mods i bought a sway bar from spike some vitos reeds a chariot performance head (black) with 19cc domes aluminum radiator that holds more coolant fmf fatty pipes and silencers powdercoated no dents or anything a lowering kit for the front and rear motion pro throttle kit to eliminate the torus system someone told me that taking the airbox off and running air filters right off the carbs would increase horse power so i ordered some uni pods theres prolly something i forgot but anyways yeah first race is sunday hopefully my bike has enough snort to beat the 4 strokes im running against

You spent quite a bit of money huh? I think you'll be ok against the 4-strokes as long as you can put the power to the ground. Also, for future reference, you will get more responses to your posts if you use some punctuation. No one really want to decipher one huge run on sentence. Since this is an online forum, where content is made up of words, sentences and paragraphs, it always helps to make a post easier to read by using correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make an effort.. I have fixed a few things in your post below. Just take a look at it and use it as an example for future posts. Thanks, HMFIC..

I am ice racing my bike so i spent my christmas money on some mods. I bought a sway bar from spike, some vitos reeds, a chariot performance head (black) with 19cc domes and an aluminum radiator that holds more coolant. I bought fmf fatty pipes and silencers powdercoated with no dents or anything. I got a lowering kit for the front and rear and a motion pro throttle kit to eliminate the tors system. Someone told me that taking the airbox off and running air filters right off the carbs would increase horse power so i ordered some uni pods. Theres prolly something i forgot but anyways, yeah first race is sunday and hopefully my bike has enough snort to beat the 4 strokes im running against.

i am ice racing my bike so i spent my christmas money on some mods i bought a sway bar from spike some vitos reeds a chariot performance head (black) with 19cc domes aluminum radiator that holds more coolant fmf fatty pipes and silencers powdercoated no dents or anything a lowering kit for the front and rear motion pro throttle kit to eliminate the torus system someone told me that taking the airbox off and running air filters right off the carbs would increase horse power so i ordered some uni pods theres prolly something i forgot but anyways yeah first race is sunday hopefully my bike has enough snort to beat the 4 strokes im running against

Hope you're planning on re-jet that thing or you'll be buyin an new top end too - just lookin out for ya bro :headbang:

i do plan on re jetting it im throwing some 300 mains in it and seeing how it runs

Don't know what domes were on there to begin with or what altitude you're at but with the cold weather, 19cc domes and no airbox, you should probably start your mains at 340 and then do a plug chop. You're probably gonna need bigger pilots too; like 30's possibly? If you've already got 27.5's start with those but if you gotta close 'em down to less than 1 - a 1/2 turn open, then go to 30's

There's a calculator to basically tell you exactly where you should be

The "Banshee Digital Tool Kit" (it's pinned in the Jetting and Exhaust Forum on here) ought to put you close and on the rich (safe) side, but i'd never call it exact. Don't think Carved Art (the member who wrote it) would either but it's an awesome resource :headbang:

With pods and your cold ass Yooper weather you better get bigger than 300. WAY bigger. :cheers:

YeahThat.gif Whatever a Yooper is?

Good Luck

Edited by muggzy