Dumont

BigRed350x

I will be coming to Dumont for a week. My vacation time starts March 16 and ends the 25th. I will be heading down with some friends. I'll have my drag bike, one of my dune bikes, and my 2-seat sand rail. I've got some friends bringing some 450's and some banshees. Hope to see some of you west-coast folks out there. I know jmarquez and his friends are going to come.

- Jared

WE ARE GOING TO BE AT DUMONT MARCH 22 / 23 to MARCH 26 / 27. My vacation dates listed above have changed. Just wanted folks to know.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving Thursday (29th) till Monday (2nd)..gonna have about 10 bikes,1 sandrail,and 4 family's out there...should b fun.Weather is looking real good for riding.We have 3 toyhaulers out there and 1 Guy tenting it...so if anybody is out there you will b more than welcomed to stop by for a cold one(or 2)...ill try to post pics of camp site when I get there on Thursday night or Friday morning.Kinda hard to give exact location there n Dumont,but we usually park farther on the east side by the bowl...

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be going through utah with a crew cab and a big trailer. I'll have enough room for some passengers if anyone wants to jump in with me.

Boston Might do that.... any room for bikes or are you full??