2 into 1 or twin 28 mm carbs

roesso

"I just bought this single carb on ebay and threw it on" - I would die laughing if I was able to tell sombody that and they believed it!!

We've spent alot of time in the past dialing in carbs on our bikes. One of the guys we ride with doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to carbs. (Our local builder just set his 421 cub up with jets 3 sizes too big so it would never burn down.)

We bust his balls because he thinks the bike rips...but we have 350's and 370's that crush him in a race. We have told him for YEARS to try leaning it down some.

Anyway, he bought a wildly ported set of stock cylinders off Ebay for real cheap. He put together a "Rat Banshee" from everyone's spare stock parts. Then he bought some 35 Air Strikers for it. (cause thats what is on the other bike) :shrugani: He just slapped them on the way they came and rode it.

He brags like crazy that "Yeah, I bought these carbs off Ebay and slapped them on and never even jetted it. I bet it just pisses John off that my Ebay carbs run so well."

Then I go out there and whip his ass with the wife's bike. So do the rest of the Banshee riders in the group and he just rides off with his tail between his legs. :jesterlaugh: (The bike is so CRAZY FAT you can hear it! It only cleans up when he gives it a healthy dose of back loading.)

So, yeah.....Now we just tell everybody....."What, this old thing? Yeah I just bought it off Ebay and threw it together." :lol: