Straight bs staggered

909ChrisCUB

What's up everyone I need some advice.... I got a 4 mill cub on 40 mm ally carbs bike is completely drag built I got a plus 12 swing arm on stock banshee frame.. It got tuned on dyne and I was pushing 101 hp... I have a 22x11-8 10 paddle but I'm curious to push a 12 paddle staggered... Seen a guy run them on a 4 mill on stock cylinders and it was doing great... What to do what to do ...thanks

I run a 76ro 14 staggered on my 4mm cub and Im 175 and it loves em, Seems to eat up any tire i throw at it I had a set of 78 16 staggerds on it to it pulled them fine. But a great place to start would be a 73-76 ro 14 extreme best all around tire..

Edited by LilJockey481

Ro or roll out refers to the overall diameter of the tire.. Basically it is the measurement of one revolution of the tire.. 73ro 14 straights or 22-11-8 on a 8x10 wheel...The 76ro are a 24-12-9 on a 9x11 wheel.. If the tires where put on narrow wheels the ro would be a larger #..Basically a taller tire

Edited by LilJockey481

Ok so right now I'm running a 22x11-8 on a 10 paddle and it doesn't seem to get me out the hole fast enough but when I'm out and I hit third and top end starts coming in I catch up... I mean let me put it like this it's like my bottom end is a lol rich and top end is lean... My gearing is 14-42 and it feels lean on top so I'm thinking of going 15-42

Ok so right now I'm running a 22x11-8 on a 10 paddle and it doesn't seem to get me out the hole fast enough but when I'm out and I hit third and top end starts coming in I catch up... I mean let me put it like this it's like my bottom end is a lil rich and top end is lean... My gearing is 14-42 and it feels lean on top so I'm thinking of going 15-42

• 2 weeks later...