Cool iPhone Apps

SandmanPNW

I downloaded an app called Turboscan. Cost me a few bucks. You take 3 pics of a document, adjust the frame and save. I just tested it out on a piece of mail and it seems to work pretty damn good. Haven't tested it on photos yet. Anyways, just wanted to try to start up a thread where we can post up cool apps n stuff for our iPhone since everyone has one. Let's see where this goes. :cheers:

• 2 months later...

3 months for the 1st reply. :rotflmao:

I forgot starting this thread.

Well I got here as fast as I could..........believe it or not I just discovered the random pictures thread. This is one of the best sites on all of the internets (for me at least) :headbang:

Just started playing ' draw something free' a load of us are all playing against eachother. It's so addictive as you can play loads of people at once. Gets really funny

same here... iv been playing that game, and a scramble word game.

same here... iv been playing that game, and a scramble word game.

Me and my mrs have the highest run in our group at the moment were up to 43 at the moment, they need an update though I've had a couple of repeats. I can almost afford a colour pack now.

My wife and I are at 99, thats as high as it gets, the game wont allow you to get over 99 in a row. If you buy the game for .99 cents you get more words and 400 tokens.

• 1 month later...