e-mail notification

is it working for you?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am trying to figure out why my e-mail notification when some one post a reply to my topics isn't working. It used to work great and all of the sudden one day it quit. This option is great because you won't miss any replies to the topics you started or replied to.

Just logged on,"you have 18 new Messages",i'll share some...

When your sending to or making a topic,is there a check in the box where

it says"Notify me when a reply is posted"???I know it is a stupid question,i'm just trying to help.......Are ya'll getting the PM notifications,and not topic,or none,or not all????

Dune-A-Tic

Duneatic,

We are not talking about pm. We are talking about getting e-mailed when someone post a reply to a topic. For example, I start a new thread. Lets say I start one asking what is everyones favorite tires. Then you go a reply to it. When you reply to it an e-mail should get sent to my personal e-mail address telling me that someone has replied to my topic. That way I don't have to keep checking back to see if anyone has replied.

I sure wish the notifacation worked. That way I wouldn't miss any questions about our products, or someone asking advise on something I had previuosly responded to. On chevytalk.com and thirdgen.org they both have the email notifier and it works perfectly. My inbox isn't flooded with emails, just the ones for the topic I responed to. Isn't there anything that can be done to fix this?

And yes, I do get my pm's.

Dan