Parting out Dune dragger A&S, Shearer,K+T...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the kind words and it has really been a tough thing to do....I have parted many builds but always with another build lined up right behind it. We have not decided what we want to do yet, just didn't ride once last year, our business we started in Febuary is booming, and have a 2 and 4 year old that I want to have more than a daily driver to take them up into the dunes with for the next few years. Unfortunately building a new type of ride all together while investing in business and maintaining all the everyday expenses does not afford me to keep everything. I can say a few things with certainty.....I will have a place at SL in the next few years, am not going anywhere, and will be back badder than ever in a few years. Hopefully many of you are still around to race.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone, look forward to seeing you this summer!

Override, polished radiator, polished complete rear brake setup, front spindlemounts w/tripple buff smoothies, pipes, lockup and cover, swingarm, wheelie bar, polished thumb throttle, asv clutch lever, 41.3 Lectrons setup for alky of course, ostrich seat, many other misc. engine parts, clutch basket, pancake bearing, polished chain tensioner, polished spark arrestors....prolly more lol.