Parting out Dune dragger A&S, Shearer,K+T...

Going to part this bike out soon. Will have some pics and individual prices soon. If in the meantime you want anything shoot me a PM. Selling all but the roller right now. Back tires for sale, but not the fronts at this time.

10 Mill A+S Cub, just back from millenium. New pistons, Domes from Titan, NOS domes from Dan. Never ran NOS on this setup.

10 mill forged crank, welded, all the goodies

Shearer small flange, BB, Same side, chrome

22x11x8 14 extreme staggered on 10" wide blue labels

K+T and Pro-design head for sale.

Many many more parts...Lockup, cover, 1-5 nuetral down duner(WCR),K+T bearing support, pancake, billet basket, dual power jet 41.3 packard lectrons on alky w/billet bowls.....etc.

img5719.jpg

img5721n.jpg

img5711pd.jpg

silverlake2.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris. Have a 2 and 4 year old and I am going to put something together to get them out on the dunes for a few years. Hoping one of you fellas will let me throw a leg over a bike once in a while till I get back at it B)

Chassis is not for sale at this time...It is a sandraggon Chassis that Tim at Stellar has done some work on. It has been wrecked once and there is a slight tweak somewhere in the cradle where the swingarm attaches. Still runs nice and straight, just not sure it is worth selling. You can make an offer if ya like, I may consider it. Bike is 270 lbs wet.

$200 shipped for the Tank

$500 shipped for the carbs (polished) and throttle cable(have lots of spare parts, needles, and seats etc.)

$100 shipped for the intake(polished)

Filters $40 shipped(can choose long or short K+N style)

Jugs drag ported by A&S w/Brand new Nikasil from Millenium, Brand new pistons(573 series for 115 rod), Brand new Custom alky domes by Tim at Titan, and freshly polished K+T or pro-design(your choice) head, stud extenders, water jacket plugs, Brand new .020 base gasket, brand new O-Ring kit $1300

10 Mill forged crank, welded, w/TZ and maxload bearing $400. $1700 shipped if you buy both.

$500 shipped for the Rears.

Set of trenched cases for 10 mill that had to be welded from broken rod damage. Professionally welded and ready to go $150 shipped.

$200 shipped for the radiator and is fully polished.

Same side shearers out the left, Big bore, small flange, w/removeable silencers, will throw in a set of chromoly stingers as well. Great shape $550 shipped

Theres a start.

Lockup, cover w/billet impeller and billet water pump cover(all polished)$250 shipped.

billet basket $100 shipped

pressure plate $25 shipped

pancake bearing $40 shipped.

VF3 reeds $130 shipped

Polished K+T billet bearing support and stator cover(Bearing support clearanced for Strut motor/frame support)(can provide pics if needed) $250 shipped

1-5 nuetral down duneable override w/forks and drum $375 shipped.

The frame, front arms, spindals, tire rods, steering stem, brake lever, and subframe would all have to go together. Could do $1400.

Edited by sheefreak