Swingarm Blowout Sale!

Ok the end of the year is here and i have a bunch of swingarms in stock that i need to move so here is what we are going to do for you guys. All the swingarms are chromoly round tube swingarms with the M&M ATV logo in the carrier housing. These swingarms are built for us by Stellar so you know the quality is 2nd to none. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 and we are giving the discount to the board members only.

This is a limited stock so once there gone there gone.

What i list is what i have so dont ask for something special at this price cause were just blowing out all of our stock.

I will keep this list updated so if its on the list we have it if not we dont.

Qty Description

3 +4 Round house chromoly swingarms powdercoated black

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price $275 shipped!!

Qty Description

1 +4 Round house chromoly swingarm CHROME

1 +8 Round house chromoly swingarm CHROME

1 +12 No Link Round house chromoly swingarm CHROME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price $399 shipped!!

paypal to ebay@mmatvonline.com make sure and put your name and address and what you are ordering in the memo field

CC order over the phone but remember this is 1st come first serve so if you cant get threw and it gets sold, better luck next time

Im running the sale untill all of the stock is gone but since its first come first serve you better get em quick!

Here is a picture of a chrome round tube with our logo

IMG00111-20100608-1447.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Andy

M&M ATV