banshee parts

shakar

i have a few things i nolonger need so here ya go, pancake bearing like new with a short threaded ajustment rod and the longer threaded ajustment rod for using bigger clutch set ups 8 plate maybe even 10 not pos though .... 35 shipped ajustable timing plate in great shape ready to boot 35 shipped pro design power shifter nice shape no scratches just dull from riding 40 shipped rear brake ressi bullit cap dull from use but in great shape 18 shipped set of pyramid reeds and cages in great shape 80 shipped ill get some pics up as soon as i can thanks

^^^ any 1 need parts............. i also have a grab bar that looks like a sub frame set up, perfect shape ,freshly black powder coated,a couple dudes on here run the same one i think the jeff that makes the sic covers runs the same one.80$ shipped and a set of aluminum nerfs with black nets in great shape comes with everything needed to run .50 + thanks i also would consider trades for other nice parts or nice front/rear rims

Edited by shakar