Wheelman Chassis NEW SITE! Check it out!

Josh Z

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything said shipping not included what if we live in the area can we just drop off and pick up

Im sure chris is willing to work with you as far as not shipping items and picking them up,I'm sure if you call him he you could reach an acceptable agreement.

everything said shipping not included what if we live in the area can we just drop off and pick up

Thanks guys for all the kind words, with my racing and machining background i can do a little of a lot.lol

as for pick up and drop off, have no problem with that as long as we are on the same page .

lots of cool and new things coming up guys, ill keep updating the site. liljockeys bike has the new lower stem mount idea done to it so we will see how you guys like it.

Thanks guys for all the kind words, with my racing and machining background i can do a little of a lot.lol

as for pick up and drop off, have no problem with that as long as we are on the same page .

lots of cool and new things coming up guys, ill keep updating the site. liljockeys bike has the new lower stem mount idea done to it so we will see how you guys like it.

cool im in the toledo monroe area and if i could say drop of my blasted frame to get lighter hehe i could drop it back off at the powdercoater on my way home :cheers: goddamm truck payments or it would be on its way this week

UMMM the "subframe" pic looks like shit. everything else is sweet then that painted frame, bare add on grab bar stated to be a subframe. man change that shit!! its like meth mouth on a hot chick,.. everythign else looks killer then you see that and OH HELL NAW!

where's the "stanky legg shirts homie?

wow, i didnt even know that pic was on there. that was a ooollllld pic of just a point added onto a stocker,sorry for the brief mixup and check out the other pics for a "full" moly subframe.

i guess if everything is sweet and i have one bad pic im doing ok.

Stanky leg!

Chris

WheelmanChassis

again im not trying to be a dickhead you know i'm lookin out for you! just want the site to be like your products. top of the game.

Thanks again cam! Ill have a good pic on that page in a few. I do my best to make all of my prooducts to the highest of quality, design, and safety. lol not that a 120+hp banshee can be classified as safe.

cheers. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...