Road trip for 2012

wacko2000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WACKOO WE DEFIENTLY NEED TO JUST TAKE THE RIDE OUT TO LS HOPEFULY U FEELING BETTER AND RESTING UP BECAUSE WE NEED TO HIT LITTLE SAHARA UP ASAP. COUNT ME IN TRAVIS IN N ONE MY OTHER BOYS. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP.

Yea spoke to travis, its all good IM def down

You guys gonna take your pickup or rent a RV?? Right now its me plus 4, not including you guys.

Would be a awesome trip, Im more set on hitting all the bars and tittie joints on the way down lol

1500 miles one way is one long ass mother ******** ride

FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH RV WOULD BE LIKE 5 PEOPLE TOTAL OR WHATEVER HOW MUCH IT COST TO TAKE ONE VEHICLE N ENCLOSED. IM BOUT TO HOP IN MY DAM PICKUP TRUCK THIS WEEKEND HEAD DOWN TO BUSCOE SOME WHERE NOBODY WANTS TO RIDE. IM TRYING TO TEAR SOME SHIT UP I LOVE THIS WEATHER HONESTLY RATHER BE IN HOODIE SWEATING THEN ROASTING IN SUMMER HEAT ANY DAY THE WEEK. HOW U FEELING HOWS THE SHOULDER U WORKING ON RANGE OF MOTION YET OR STILL IN SLING?

FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH RV WOULD BE LIKE 5 PEOPLE TOTAL OR WHATEVER HOW MUCH IT COST TO TAKE ONE VEHICLE N ENCLOSED. IM BOUT TO HOP IN MY DAM PICKUP TRUCK THIS WEEKEND HEAD DOWN TO BUSCOE SOME WHERE NOBODY WANTS TO RIDE. IM TRYING TO TEAR SOME SHIT UP I LOVE THIS WEATHER HONESTLY RATHER BE IN HOODIE SWEATING THEN ROASTING IN SUMMER HEAT ANY DAY THE WEEK. HOW U FEELING HOWS THE SHOULDER U WORKING ON RANGE OF MOTION YET OR STILL IN SLING?

Honestly comfort to me is more important than the price of a RV, If me and 4 guys jump in a RV- might cost 250.00 a guy plus fuel (which you cant avoid)

personally im saying fuck the pick ups im rolling in a RV :headbang: :headbang:

Gonna get 8-10 MPG wether im towing my enclosed with the RV or one of our gas pickups..

Joe- the shoulder is alot better but still far from 100%- I have full range of motion- only have pain when i got across my body or when my arm is hanging and Im carrying something like groceries or whateva- than it feels like my arm is just gonna fall off- Other than that the pain has greatly subsided.

Yea some guys we ride with (travis) saying its to cold to ride already :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Travis i love you man lol :headbang:

Joe

LOL yo its 45degrees outside man, and my arthritis in my hands be locking up. But if all you guys wanna ride this weekend I will come out. I am definitely down for the LS trip tho, nothing is stopping me from going.

Honestly comfort to me is more important than the price of a RV, If me and 4 guys jump in a RV- might cost 250.00 a guy plus fuel (which you cant avoid)

personally im saying fuck the pick ups im rolling in a RV :headbang: :headbang:

Gonna get 8-10 MPG wether im towing my enclosed with the RV or one of our gas pickups..

Joe- the shoulder is alot better but still far from 100%- I have full range of motion- only have pain when i got across my body or when my arm is hanging and Im carrying something like groceries or whateva- than it feels like my arm is just gonna fall off- Other than that the pain has greatly subsided.

Yea some guys we ride with (travis) saying its to cold to ride already :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Travis i love you man lol :headbang:

Joe

LOL yo its 45degrees outside man, and my arthritis in my hands be locking up. But if all you guys wanna ride this weekend I will come out. I am definitely down for the LS trip tho, nothing is stopping me from going.

Only the wife hahah :headbang: :headbang:

LS trip is a lock in my eyes, IM def going, Zach mike and Fred are in also.

Dude i was i wasnt busted up, I live for this weather- Doesnt get much better, you guys have been blessed with amazing riding weather the last 2 months

So fucking jealous

im assuming none of these said places allow you to drink at or while your riding?

Awesome first post ever on BHQ, allow you to drink while your riding? Keep our sport clean, and don't give it a bad name. Save the alcohol for the after party to reflect on the good day of riding. Dont mix the two.

Awesome first post ever on BHQ, allow you to drink while your riding? Keep our sport clean, and don't give it a bad name. Save the alcohol for the after party to reflect on the good day of riding. Dont mix the two.

just a question...where we are from its completely normal to have a beer and take in the view...then again i guess thats why we are just a bunch of coal crackers...sorry for the confusion...

just a question...where we are from its completely normal to have a beer and take in the view...then again i guess thats why we are just a bunch of coal crackers...sorry for the confusion...

Yeah, I understand. I like to put some down with my buddies also and take in the view but not something you do in riding parks, around other riders. Sorry, didnt mean to get touchy on the subject. There is a riding park that I have been to that doesn't monitor riding and alcohol use and I had a friend get hit my a guy that was drinking and riding stupid. Accidents like that and idiots like that are what give our sport a bad name. Didnt mean any offence towards you and welcome to BHQ

ok i'll say it..

the yearly BHQ ride is THE sturgis for the banshee, dune addict. its a BLAST lots of drag racing, dune riding, night partying, golf cart racing, dog barkin, alky bombs blowing up, fire jumps, drunk fat jockey's, burrito eating, beer drinkin, mini motocross mayhem.

if it blows blue smoke it aint no joke..