No compression

Budd

Just picked up the jugs and pistons. Cylinders wernt bad, but he gave them a fresh hoan, and the rings were toast. Now to tear the rest of the bike apart for a complete rebuild. Cant wait!!!!!!

if you said you dont' want to go OVER $1000......shit....you can rebuild it a couple times for that price. If you order pistons from Jeff at fast its like $185 or something like that....and say $30 for gaskets and $100 for bore/hone.

so for roughly right around $300 plus any extras you might want you can rebuild the topend......alot of times people over estimate the price of rebuilding the top end......its really not that hard or expensive to rebiuld a 2-stroker.

I'm glad you posted your results. I lot of times a re ring can be done. The banshee crowd dose like peak performance most of the time so re ring idea goes away and big bore kit goes on but if you have great port work like HJR you my want to keep as much metal in there. As possible befor you resleave or nicaseal.

Are yours ported ? Is your compression on target for your fuel. I think you said race gas mix so about 155 - 170 about?

I'm glad you posted your results. I lot of times a re ring can be done. The banshee crowd dose like peak performance most of the time so re ring idea goes away and big bore kit goes on but if you have great port work like HJR you my want to keep as much metal in there. As possible befor you resleave or nicaseal.

Are yours ported ? Is your compression on target for your fuel. I think you said race gas mix so about 155 - 170 about?

I dont know what my compression is, Im goin to call Trinity Racing this week since they did the porting, and Im running their head to see what they think. I currently have 20 cc domes but am thinking about steppin it down to 18s since im running race gas now.

I dont know what my compression is, Im goin to call Trinity Racing this week since they did the porting, and Im running their head to see what they think. I currently have 20 cc domes but am thinking about steppin it down to 18s since im running race gas now.

id invest the 20 to 30 dollars for a compression gauge..