wow.....

Banshee Chad

Haven't started the bike in a couple months... Damn thing sure smoked a lot(half due to choke and half to cold cold out). Cold weather sure makes a diff. Gotta jet up a bit before next weekend.

I haven't started both my bikes for about three months......I probably should get on that soon banghead

damn winter. i always start mine up every month or so. gotta drink a few beers in a cloud of klotz in the garage with some country crankin takin in the smells and sight of my creation till next year lol.

if you let mixed gas sit for awhile all the oil sinks to the bottum of the gas tank, not saying you didnt, but always shake that gas tank up.

I think my jumping on and shaking it pretending to ride it in the garage keeps it mixed.. ;) I jump on and take a few hard corners sitting still every time I go to garage..

I think my jumping on and shaking it pretending to ride it in the garage keeps it mixed.. ;) I jump on and take a few hard corners sitting still every time I go to garage..

HAHA, hell yeah. I have won many championships and done some pretty narly jumps behind my closed garage doors. :headbang:

Strip and repaint the pipes.. gonna keep it stock until it needs a rebuild. Then ill take it to levan for a port.. :)

U doing anything to urs?

Isn't ur birthday tomorrow too?

Right on. You will love the Wildcard porting :bolt:

I'm trying to get motivated to tear it completely down. I want to powder coat the frame black.

Yeah my birthday is friday the 9th :dance:

Right on. You will love the Wildcard porting :bolt:

I'm trying to get motivated to tear it completely down. I want to powder coat the frame black.

Yeah my birthday is friday the 9th :dance:

Black frame and wheels is something I thought would always have been better looking than the silver on these 06's....