Lonestar +2 a arms

Lonestar +6 swingarm

Elkas all the way around

10mm supercub built by m & m

shearer big bore

39pwk

Lonestar +1 steering stem

20inch dirt trax tires

Changing a few things on the banshee for 2012....

+8 stellar swingarm (Waiting on Carrier)

10mm DM by Redline (Being Built)

Cutting Plastic (After Graphics)

Graphics (Looking For Some)

Custom Shearer Pipes (Ordered)

22inch tires (Ordered)

post-41333-0-93762200-1322763034_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like if you wanna win you need the biggest motor. its not rocket science. i just wanna prove ill go just as fast or faster with a machine set up like yours... see you next year.

Now which is it, you need the biggest motor or you don't? You won Nationals with a smaller motor right? You're starting to contradict yourself. Try to keep your excuses straight.

And you're copying the BEST to a tee. Big motor and even using my builder! Same swingarm from the same guy I use. Same tires I assume?

They say imitation is the best form of flattery. Haha.

Oh, I guess I should've added some more info..

I have a One Industries helmet, Alpinestar Tech 6 boots and Thor riding gear..

I figured since you're copying everything else you might as well dress like me too!

The ONLY problem is that you're still not going to be as fast.. And it will be proven next year when you don't beat any of my hill records.

Now which is it, you need the biggest motor or you don't? You won Nationals with a smaller motor right? You're starting to contradict yourself. Try to keep your excuses straight.

And you're copying the BEST to a tee. Big motor and even using my builder! Same swingarm from the same guy I use. Same tires I assume?

They say imitation is the best form of flattery. Haha.

theres no contradiction, on a technical hill my motor could win as proven. on a speed hill you need a big motor. most of the hills up here are like that and that is why you have the fastest times. and ya your builder someone who has built a hillclimbing motor that has been proven fast, ya i bought a swingarm giving your site sponsors some business because their products look cool sorry next time i wont. and no not same tires. i not gonna argue anymore. your ego is even bigger than your motor.

theres no contradiction, on a technical hill my motor could win as proven. on a speed hill you need a big motor. most of the hills up here are like that and that is why you have the fastest times. and ya your builder someone who has built a hillclimbing motor that has been proven fast, ya i bought a swingarm giving your site sponsors some business because their products look cool sorry next time i wont. and no not same tires. i not gonna argue anymore. your ego is even bigger than your motor.

Hahaha, MY ego? You're the goofball that won 2 hillclimbs last year and think you're the best! Sorry, but 7>2.

Prove me wrong then! Use your big motor next year to beat MY hill records. I'm saying it won't happen. What excuse will you have after you don't?

Here's your goals...

New Ulm - 4.1

Mankato - 4.7 (straight up)

6.0 (jump and turn)

Red Wing - 6.1

Proof...

Mankato and New Ulm record setting runs

Hahaha, MY ego? You're the goofball that won 2 hillclimbs last year and think you're the best! Sorry, but 7>2.

Prove me wrong then! Use your big motor next year to beat MY hill records. I'm saying it won't happen. What excuse will you have after you don't?

Here's your goals...

New Ulm - 4.1

Mankato - 4.7 (straight up)

6.0 (jump and turn)

Red Wing - 6.1

that 6.0 was luck if there is such a thing. you havent gotten close to that. but hey ill do my best this year. i have a goal for you: if your the best win a national championship. its like how can you say a quarterback is the greatest without a superbowl ring.

that 6.0 was luck if there is such a thing. you havent gotten close to that. but hey ill do my best this year. i have a goal for you: if your the best win a national championship. its like how can you say a quarterback is the greatest without a superbowl ring.

Of course it was luck.

Same kind of luck you had at Nationals by me wrecking.

You should write a book of excuses, because after next year when you DON'T beat my records, you're gonna need to refer to it.