421 cub what are the possibilities

Ok, blew up my 4mil stk cyl and its gonna take about 700.00 to rebuild. I can puchase a 421 cub with pistons for about 1k and salvage my crank by replacing an outer bearing. Would that be a good idea and if so what HP possibilities would it make with this set up. 36 PWKs, trinity head, CPI oof, v3 reeds, methenol. Any thoughts please. Oh and drag port.

Ok, let me rephrase, just wondering if I will like the cub as much as my stk 4mil or will blow me away and be reliable with a drag port from one of the sponsors on here. That's all, thanks. Then I can spend some money.

Wow, 105 would be sweet. And yes, I will run meth, and I have a 1-4 override m5&6. thinking bout getting a dunable 1-5 m6 from WCR. Gonna run what I got now first and see what happens. I have a lock-up with r6 clutches too. I need to get a better basket cause I have one of those crappy wiesco ones.

Talked to john at sandtoyz and for 1200 I can get a 421 cub with hdwr and domes. I just don't know of him but he was cool on the phone. What yall think.