Jeff @ F.A.S.T.

wfobasheeboy

THAT IS RIGHT JEFF SAVED MY GLAMIS TRIP!

Well it all started out like this. I was just replacing my clutch in my shee on the Saturday the 12th. I was leaving on the 17th for glamis. When I pulled the clutch cover off. Some small parts came out with the cover. I just knew then I was F@#$ed. I called Jeff he pick up the phone at the shop and it was after hours. He said he was walking out of the shop for the day & heard the phone. Most people would just walked out & called it a day. But not Jeff He went back into the shop to pick up the phone as I was talking to the recorder. I told Jeff my problem & time frame. He said no problem. He had most of the parts in stock and started Pulling all of the parts & boxed them up right then to save time. He shipped them out first thing on Monday morning with over night service. He also had to have the gears dropped shipped right to the house from his vender. I got all the parts Tuesday morning Just like he said I would. NOW that is some service!!!! :headbang:

I worked on the bike Tuesday & Wednesday Night after work. Tested the bike out Wednesday night & loaded it up in the trailer & hit the road on Thursday to glamis. The shee ran hard all 10 days down there Thanks to JEFF getting all my part to me on time. :cheers:

So I would like to close this out by saying THANK YOU JEFF FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP! you rock :headbang:

WFO

Thanks guys! Im glad we could be a part of you having a great trip Carlos.

• 4 weeks later...

jeff has always been an awsome guy with phenominal customer service! Hell he even called me after his shop hours closed while he was with his friends to talk about what i was looking to get out of my bike before he started porting it. Now anyone that can willingly keep working while his friends are over without kicking them out is a stand up amazing guy. :cheers: