pro design cool head

james7711

Cool heads allow you to change the dome size, changing your compression.

thanks and i have the cool heads i just dont know what dome size i have in mine all i know is i have 150 psi in each cylinder with superstocks and stock stroke crank

thanks and i have the cool heads i just dont know what dome size i have in mine all i know is i have 150 psi in each cylinder with superstocks and stock stroke crank

They only way to know what size domes are in there is by removing your head. On the side of the domes will be a number, that number represents the size. More then likely you have somewhere between 19-21cc domes.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Run premium , be good to go. You need 15 posts before you can use shout, but not to use search function. :cheers:

i run supreme 91 octane with 32:1 mix ratio and i use ipone synthetic 2 stroke oil and a little bit of octane booster. my plugs come out golden every time

prodesign makes the vitos hemidome II cool head correct? are the coolheads of good quality mine was leaking from the stud so i pulled it to check and also to a rebuild the leak was due to a pinched oring but im just wanting to know if they are pretty good heads or should I get something else??? the cylinders just got sent off for a hardcore mx port and bore by HJR just incase anyone needed to know to help me determine what coolhead I should go or stick with thanks!

prodesign makes the vitos hemidome II cool head correct? are the coolheads of good quality mine was leaking from the stud so i pulled it to check and also to a rebuild the leak was due to a pinched oring but im just wanting to know if they are pretty good heads or should I get something else??? the cylinders just got sent off for a hardcore mx port and bore by HJR just incase anyone needed to know to help me determine what coolhead I should go or stick with thanks!

so far i haven't had a problem so id say there pretty good it might of pinched the oring by torquing it all at once instead of doing it in litter steps or it might of went out of place when it was put together and i noticed a big deference in psi from the stock head i went from 120 psi to 150 and what domes u chose is all in what u want or ur combination in parts

so far i haven't had a problem so id say there pretty good it might of pinched the oring by torquing it all at once instead of doing it in litter steps or it might of went out of place when it was put together and i noticed a big deference in psi from the stock head i went from 120 psi to 150 and what domes u chose is all in what u want or ur combination in parts

So im assuming you have the vitos coolhead as well? yea I know what domes I need to run and yes the outer oring for the head not the dome was pinched. Do you run the stud orings with your head? the guy that put mine on didnt

So im assuming you have the vitos coolhead as well? yea I know what domes I need to run and yes the outer oring for the head not the dome was pinched. Do you run the stud orings with your head? the guy that put mine on didnt

i have a prodesign cool head and yes im running all the orings that came with it