needing a little input

gomerkfx700

going tomorrow to pic up a nicely worn 90 banshee was a decent bike just needs a crank and topend. i hae decided i want to run a 4mil crank with drag ported stock cylinders. but im tore between builders. i have been on all there sites and researched and read alot on all the builders im considering and lots of good things have been said about them all so im still confused. what is your alls opinion. should i go with herrjugs, passion or rdz. i am leaning more towards passion and herrjugs. i already have 35mm carbs and need cylinders head and crank plus a few odds and ends but if you all were starting off like i am were would you go to? thanks for the input ohh and this will me my first time on a banshee since 02-03 cant wait

going tomorrow to pic up a nicely worn 90 banshee was a decent bike just needs a crank and topend. i hae decided i want to run a 4mil crank with drag ported stock cylinders. but im tore between builders. i have been on all there sites and researched and read alot on all the builders im considering and lots of good things have been said about them all so im still confused. what is your alls opinion. should i go with herrjugs, passion or rdz. i am leaning more towards passion and herrjugs. i already have 35mm carbs and need cylinders head and crank plus a few odds and ends but if you all were starting off like i am were would you go to? thanks for the input ohh and this will me my first time on a banshee since 02-03 cant wait

i found www.vitosperformance.com to be a pretty decent site to find some pretty good parts at a good price

Edited by james7711

Everybody you ask on here will give you a different answer. From what I have heard and read, you can't go wrong with any of the sponsers. Give a couple a phone call and see who you feel comfortable with. The only person on this site I have worked with is Kevin at herr jugs. Great guy, great work.

Everybody you ask on here will give you a different answer. From what I have heard and read, you can't go wrong with any of the sponsers. Give a couple a phone call and see who you feel comfortable with. The only person on this site I have worked with is Kevin at herr jugs. Great guy, great work.

x2 on everything. Another + for herr jugs is kevins turn around time. I've sent two sets or cylinders his way and got them back in 10 days. But like sandfrk said, give a couple of them a call and go with whoever you feel most comfortable with.

I had my 4 mil built and Redline and I love it. His prices are good and is good at explaining what you need and dont really if your on a budget. I would call around youself and gather your own opinion of who you want to port it and such. Quality work and good customer service goes along way with me.