dannie

supersider

Stay away from dannie dont do any deals with him.. I made the mistake of letting him make payments! went good for a couple wks, then he quit paying. I lowered his payment so he could afford it.

So he started paying again. Then he didnt make a payment for 17days. He had some bs excuse. So i told he deal was offf stop making payments. Then he disputes his payments with paypal and they return his money!

I've since tryied to contact him, and of course he wont return my messages or texts.......

Stay clear of this CLOWN!!! I THINK HE SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOES BY 421KING ON ATVDRAGRACERS HES ALWAYS POSTING WANTING TO BUY A MOTOR.

Stay away from dannie dont do any deals with him.. I made the mistake of letting him make payments! went good for a couple wks, then he quit paying. I lowered his payment so he could afford it.

So he started paying again. Then he didnt make a payment for 17days. He had some bs excuse. So i told he deal was offf stop making payments. Then he disputes his payments with paypal and they return his money!

I've since tryied to contact him, and of course he wont return my messages or texts.......

Stay clear of this CLOWN!!! I THINK HE SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOES BY 421KING ON ATVDRAGRACERS HES ALWAYS POSTING WANTING TO BUY A MOTOR.

I remember him trollin around a little bit ago. Something seemed shady about that dude. You try and be a nice guy and get fucked. Good luck buddy.

Interesting. Setting up a payment plan seems like a pattern of his. This is what I got from him on a set of brand new Power Pros that I have.

Will u give me ur paypal address so that I can send u some money every week r every month on them pipes if that's cool with u.

• 1 month later...

yep he got me on a crank i sent him wich he paid me220 dollers and then 3 months later wich was 3weeks ago he filed a chrageback through paypal.... and guess what paypal gae him the refund and i dont have my item.... i even sent paypal my tracking info and number and emails from him ...... so i say paypal should hold the money untill he proves he shipps my item back and iprove i recived it...... but paypal wont do that .. dumb fucks,, i am done with them ...but i just now emaild dannie and told him i should get my crankback

you no he is only about 9 hours away i might just go down there and do the court thing in person just to prove a point to him.

yep he got me on a crank i sent him wich he paid me220 dollers and then 3 months later wich was 3weeks ago he filed a chrageback through paypal.... and guess what paypal gae him the refund and i dont have my item.... i even sent paypal my tracking info and number and emails from him ...... so i say paypal should hold the money untill he proves he shipps my item back and iprove i recived it...... but paypal wont do that .. dumb fucks,, i am done with them ...but i just now emaild dannie and told him i should get my crankback

you no he is only about 9 hours away i might just go down there and do the court thing in person just to prove a point to him.

If you provided proof such as a tracking number then paypal is bullshit. Unfortunately, guys like this will keep getting away with theft until someone takes the matters into their own hands. Even then, Dannie gets an ass beating from the guy he stole from. The guy he stole from loses out on parts and goes to jail for battery. Hmmm, that's life I guess.

Anyone else out there who sold stuff to Dannie, get rid of your paypal account NOW. lol, apparently proving yourself isn't enough to keep your money.

If you provided proof such as a tracking number then paypal is bullshit. Unfortunately, guys like this will keep getting away with theft until someone takes the matters into their own hands. Even then, Dannie gets an ass beating from the guy he stole from. The guy he stole from loses out on parts and goes to jail for battery. Hmmm, that's life I guess.

Anyone else out there who sold stuff to Dannie, get rid of your paypal account NOW. lol, apparently proving yourself isn't enough to keep your money.

ys did inmy dispute/counter claim back paypal had a box of optons and 1 was provid a tracking number online....so i clicked it and put the tracking number in like it asked to and left a comment about how i dont think it is fair for a guy to use apart for 3 months then decide to file a dispute... but looks like paypal couldd give a shit less i wonder if they even looked at my counterclaim at all....

it even said on the ups stite that is was deleverd to (the address) delevered in person to buyer...... i mean how the fuck would paypal disagree wit that i mean it was hand deleverd from ups to danni .. and i still get dicked,.

neddless to say i am dpone with paypal..... i might send mony with it but i wll only accept mony it in a differnt way after i figue out a better way to accept payments hs to be a better site out there .