Asphalt to Sand III 300' Dome Valley, AZ.

SlowerThanYou

Calling the 2 Nay Sayer's, that said our asphalt & hill clutch set-up would not work for 300' sand. Proof is in the 60's and we will take care of the wheel spin down track next time out. Plus, the quad will not have a quickly thrown together hodge podge set-up next time.

The only reason we got them 60's was due to the clutch tuning. What do I know, our asphalt stuff only works on the asphalt according to the Nay Sayer's. :P

for the record no one like a shit talker, and I'm sure your not the best at what you do, someone is always faster..!!!

As for talking shit, many people had something to say about our set-up. You can't launch in 1st gear, you can't use a launch limiter, you can't cut clutch springs and the can nots went on. Some Naysayer's were not even on this site and some were even my friends.

Now, if you are not one of the people that talked the crap to me. Then you don't have to worry about it. If it still bothers you, that's your problem. ;)

post-22394-0-94938900-1326325758_thumb.jpg