10MIL BILLET CRANKS FOR SALE

Back when I was REALLY into this stuff I had these made with the intentions on building a couple motors. Well that desire is now gone and Im getting rid of these parts. I have wheels/rods to assemble 3 64 stroke 115 rod cranks (CK 158) All wheels are billet have been heat treated etc. They are built from the spec of another crank manuf. These are brand new never ran ready to have either you or your builder assemble them so that YOU KNOW THEY ARE DONE RIGHT!! Im selling them for what Im into them. If you want me to supply the bearings also I can. I have them but they are returnable so I figured Id let you choose your bearing of choice.. 2400 for all 3 of them.

IMAG1337.jpg

IMAG1339.jpg

can i install these parts on my stock stroke crank?

also will i need 10mill pistons?

and what kind of Hp can i expect from this setup?

ty

Also will these fit in my stock cases or will I need to get billet cases to run these parts??? :rotflmao:

Bearings are 130 bucks. Talk to your builder about what they charge to assemble these? You will end up with a billet crank for the price of a well setup cast crank..

uhh i paid like 600 for a well setup cast one... good deal none the less most billet starts around 1200

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...