Gas tank fuel valve ?

NWOregon

Im having issues with my fuel line coming out of the gas tank . If I run it up and over the boost bottle there is a bubble at the peak and Im afraid it wont get constant fuel . If I run it under the bottle it pinches right at the valve . Looking at the fuel valve it looks like there is 1 or two allen screws that arent being used . Can I move the outlet location? So the fuel will run down instead of toward the back of the bike?

Take that boost bottle off and use it for target practice then you will not have that issue. You are just going to rip a intake using that worthless boost bottle,.

Take that boost bottle off and use it for target practice then you will not have that issue. You are just going to rip a intake using that worthless boost bottle,.

LOL I was thinking the same thing , I have nothing to compare it too since my bike is at Redline . I just know I dont have this issue with my banshee. This is a new bike I just picked up . SOOO whats the deal with the bottle anyways? This is my girls bike I am talking about , pro circuit pipes and cool head , trying to give her more low end if it matters.

Thanks , Ive searched for a Picture for a while with no luck Picture= 10000k words . I bought both bikes used so ive really never seen the stock setup. So then my other bike getting built has a boost bottle too , probly why the Intake boots were riped , makes sense . Hmmm are they any good on any motor???

Thanks , Ive searched for a Picture for a while with no luck Picture= 10000k words . I bought both bikes used so ive really never seen the stock setup. So then my other bike getting built has a boost bottle too , probly why the Intake boots were riped , makes sense . Hmmm are they any good on any motor???

No.

Sounds like you need to PM this guy.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145899

the problem with the boost bottles is they dont do a damn thing for performance. AND since they are heavier than the stock intakes were designed for (remember the stock tube is light as shit) it causes strain on the rubber intake boots.....every bump, every jump.....i wobble closer to burnin down the motor. That is why the intake boots were ripped.

the problem with the boost bottles is they dont do a damn thing for performance. AND since they are heavier than the stock intakes were designed for (remember the stock tube is light as shit) it causes strain on the rubber intake boots.....every bump, every jump.....i wobble closer to burnin down the motor. That is why the intake boots were ripped.

the boost bottle is also very light bu tthe added mass is what rips the boots and no they do nothing for performance imo a one piece is the best way to go makes your motor more solid and they look very nice and as for you fuel valve question i am almost positive you can not move it in any way but the best thing to do is get a pingel fuel valve with the 2 gas lines for more consistant fuel delivery

Edited by shee06

KEEP THE BOOST BOTTLE

it adds about 12 HP and TONS of low end torque

dont let these guys fool you. they just dont want you having one cuz they are

afraid of the ass whooping that you are going to decimate them with.

you need to practice on it though, once it is tuned correctly, it takes alot of skill to handle all that massive, ball ripping power

Edited by Overboost