Dome Size & Compression Help Needed

TeRC_FK

I'm rebuilding my top end but I've got no idea what size my domes are and even if they're right. Right now the left cylinder/piston is good but the right is trashed. The left(good) cylinder's dome is severely pitted but the cylinder and piston are fine. The right dome is fine while the cylinder and piston are trashed. Any idea what causes this? Once I rebuild the top end I need to know what size domes to replace them with and what should the compression be. I've got an '02 with a mild port, pro design cool head, 34mm PWK carbs, V-Force reeds, and Toomey T6 exhaust. I'm near Glamis at about -100ft elevation.

The dome size will be decided by what octane fuel you are planning on running. If you let us know that, then we can help you decide what domes, and the one cylinder being messed up is probably cause of bad jetting on one side or even a possible air leak. Causing one cylinder to run really lean or way to rich. Hope this helps.