ban99shee

Trick2stroke

I bought some engine components from TJ recently and as many of you know it can be pretty sketchy buying used engine parts from a complete stranger. He did an awesome job of providing more than enough high quality pictures and details on everything being bought. Parts arrived just a couple days after payment was recieved and being shipped, and when they arrived I was very impressed with the packing, never have I recieved parts so well packaged. :headbang: He also provided an email full of pdf and xls files pertaining to the parts.

All in all one of the best buying experiences I've had on the HQ. :cheers:

Do not hesitate to buy from TJ (ban99shee.)

Blake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic Seller:

I purchased a fairly large amount a parts (crank/reeds/juggs/carbs/coolhead)

Very easy to comminicate with, even over the holiday season when most are bussy with family stuff.

Parts were all exactly as pictured and discribed in ad, fair priced, and the packaging was fantastic, each item individually wrapped in foam and or bubble wrap.

please dont hessitate to do bussiness with Ban99shee, this was my first buying experence on this site and it was a pleasure, honest bussiness man here.

He PMed me telling me he found a problem, he offered full refund or to kick back some money saying they weren't worth what I paid. Super honest guy to buy from. Very few people would offer that. That says allot about him. Anyone thinking about buying from him I recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...