What jetting for Gordon Wells

BAMF87

I have a 97 banshee with fmf gold fattys, and k&n single filter. Im at 2200ft now and have 27.5 pilot and 340 main in my banshee. What change would i need to make for riding at Gordon Wells? I think the elevation there is around 300ft. And also is what im running fine for 2200ft? im new to two strokes. Thanks.

I have a 97 banshee with fmf gold fattys, and k&n single filter. Im at 2200ft now and have 27.5 pilot and 340 main in my banshee. What change would i need to make for riding at Gordon Wells? I think the elevation there is around 300ft. And also is what im running fine for 2200ft? im new to two strokes. Thanks.

Sounds like you're on the fat side as is with those mains and elevation unless it's ported. If it runs good now i'd leave it alone unless it's acting funny or the plugs aren't brown after running it bit there.

What size would you recommend instead of the 340? Maybe 300?

Do you have a k&n pro design intake in the stock air box or is it a toomey style intake? Hopefully it's not just a k&n slid down like the stock foam filter attached. I'd say the mains should probably be in the 290-310 range, but if it runs good as is at your elevation you might just want to leave it alone and try it when you pull it off the trailer and see how "shee" does.

Edited by bansheeboy44

• 2 weeks later...