custom 1 of 10 fully adjustable chassis 250r look

tz racin

Okay fuys just talked to my buddy that owns this tt qaud 1000 firm on rollin chassis withe the flatrack rims and tires rhat came on it he wants to keep the trans and exstended cover loc out and billet basket for his future drag project so 10 mil crank up for grabs 450 and t rex topend for 775 no carbs or pipes thanks guys mike

Okay guys just got done talkin to my buddy 1000 for rollin chassis with all the flat track rims/tires with sway bar wants450 for 10 mil crank and 775 for t rex top end no carbs or pipes 900 with the 38 lectrons i told him he needs to become a memner on here so he can sell his own stuff lol but in my shop and it must go need room for sleds lol!! Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bud notor and pipes are out roller, excellent flattracker can be adjusted wider than in this pic by another 2"s front rear a d comes with sway bar, come get er 900 bucks possibly meet ya somewhere in ny not to far from n falls buffalo ny area! Also posted motor parts in for sale section Thanks guys

Heys guys still have roller and motor parts I told my buddy to piece out roller but he wont listen. Im teying to get em to part out roller hopefully soon he ll break down down and off it piece by piece thanks mike

Ok, I don't wanna sound like a Dick, but this needs to be said. YOU.....WILL....NOT....SELL.... THAT....ROLLER....

You are a shop owner? Obviously the wrench man, and not the salesman. Your guy bought the bike and you fellas were pissed it had to be gone through and properly set up. So why the hell would you take a purpose built flat track chassis, set it up for drag and expect some one to buy it as a TT chassis that needs to be set up for....... TT? None of your photos depict the upselling points, key adjustability parts, up close on the fabrication quality,etc. You still have the long swing arm on it? WHY? And why would you tell the customer to part it out? What is there that people can buy? Calipers, plastic, axle, wheels and tires? Congratulations, he is now left with a flat track frame set up for drag that needs to be set up for flat track that no one will ever buy. Those are all the reasons I won't buy it, probably the same for most. You just have to consider the fact that anyone serious enough to go to a full custom frame, is probably smart enough to know that your current offer is a total mishmash of headache. I apologize, but if you guys get the setup right, someone might bite. Hell, i want it, but I won't buy a flat track frame set up for drag. Maybe push it as a light weight drag frame to the drag guys? Dunno, just letting ya know that the current plan of attack isn't working. Your guy open to any trade?

i apprieciate yur honesty bud and yes i feel same way i had it removed from my shop becuz he doesnt know how to sell stuff i would also part out every piece if it was mine and i really didnt want to post it for him but i did,the only thing that is drags on it is swingarm thats all everything else is flatrack or custom in it hes interested in trade too just throw trades and offers out there bud but again i understand where yur coming from and i apprieciate it and agree with ya,if ifs not gone shortly ill ha e this deleted frim hq. again no hard feelings totally understand thanks guys