Serious Help Needed

SheeRida

Have you comepletely cleaned carbs? Is the bowl with a little "BB" on the left carb? Are the cutaways on slides facing the air box? They can go in wrong carbs the wrong way. Choke tube on? Do you have the TORS box on? Are timing lugs on flywheel clean and gap set?

Would help a lot if you answer ALL questions that we have asked to help narrow it down. banghead

ok the slides were in wrong thats why i finally gt the damn thing to idle. k so air gap is correct. the slides are in correct now. choke crossover tube in place. What is this little "BB" you are talking about? i flipped the carbs over and couldnt see anything. I removed the air box thinkn maybe i had an air restriction to the carbs but it still dies after i touch the throttle. and yes the TORS is removed. was i spose to cross 2 wires or sumpn? hopefully this answers all your questions. seriously when this thing is runnin im havn a party!

Ok ill have to check that then. What is the purpose of the BB any ways? Um i would say that it doesnt run very good with the choke on. the mains are 200 and the pilot is 25. and as far as the idle screws. screw them in all the way and how far do i back them out? i turnd the pilot mixture screws 2 turns out.

Ok ill have to check that then. What is the purpose of the BB any ways? Um i would say that it doesnt run very good with the choke on. the mains are 200 and the pilot is 25. and as far as the idle screws. screw them in all the way and how far do i back them out? i turnd the pilot mixture screws 2 turns out.

anybody have an idea?