Joke

Dicklez

Every day, a male employee walks up very close to a female co-worker at the coffee machine.

He stops, inhales quite deeply and says that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, the woman can't stand it anymore. She takes her issue to a supervisor in Human Resources and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against the guy.

The supervisor is puzzled and asks, "What's threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

"It's Frank. The midget." :rotflmao:

POW! whats the difference between a ritz cracker and a lezbo?

ones a snack cracker the others a crack snacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! Thats good.

Ok so this blonde comes into work one day bawling her eyes out, her boss comes running over to her, "What on earth is going on??" he says..

The Blonde quickly replies , "My-my mom died this morning!!"

The blondes boss then replies, "Oh, im really sorry to hear that, do you want to take the day off?" The blonde says, "sniff sniff, No i thiink working will help keep my mind off of thing."

So about lunch time the Boss hears screaming and crying over at the blondes office.. He walks in and says, "what in the world is wrong now!!!!??"

The Blonde crying her eyes out says, "I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY SISTER!!..... HER MOM DIED TOOO!!!!"

• 4 weeks later...