Pro Circuit silencer question

swhitey917

What would my jetting be with the pro circuits? I am completely stock now with stock pipes and stock jetting and it runs and idels perfect.

I have stock carbs with stock jetting

Stock air box with lid an uni filter (soon to be pro design with k and n)

elevation is around 500 feet.

What would my jetting need to change to with the pro circuits? Just trying to get an idea so I know what jets i should order so I can try and get them all in that the same time.

my pc bike likes stock air box,no snorkel,drilled lid with 10 little uni filters,k&n air filter on pro design mount.jetting is 3rd clip with tors still on,270 main and 27.5 pilot 1.5 out.runs very very well.the plug is slightly rich but the bike loves it and has no stumble/power delivery issues at all.i love the way it responds.totally totally different from my 4 mill.just as fun tho.maybe more fun depending on riding spot and terrain.for u i would try the same but 280 jetting for elevation u are at.but like i said,270 was pubic hair rich so u might b right on with 270,granted air box and filter set up is the same.u will love the pc pipes.in my opinion after spending money on almost every pipe but shearers and rockets,i love pcs and my dmc 916s.i am trying trinity stage 4s right now on my 4 mil,but from 916s,it needs major jetting to tell if im gonna keep em or not.powerband is not where i want it so far.hopefully jetting gets it in a useable range.as of now before jetting,dmcs kill these trinitys all around the board.