3rd annual SandBlast in Norfolk,NE sept 8,9,10th

Schimminator

RU kidding me with this crap! You wouldnt no fast if it hit you in the face. You have never supported the ORR. Maybe been there twice. LMAO. The ORR dragstrip is top notch. People wonder why there r so few places to actually drag race. People like you are the reason..

How many names you gonna make up to make people go there? Been there at least 10xs! Been to your biggest event of the yr twice! Both times not impressed! i know if i were more than 3hrs away i'd find another track!

Doesn't look bad to me. Is there any TNT on Friday? Not sure I can make it Thu. Who knows??? I'll have to check with some of the boys.

Yes TNT on fri is from 10 till 6 sign up is 6 to 7 and bracket racing 7 to 2am....sat is tnt 10-4 sign up 4-5 and heads up racing 5-2am

Hope to see you all here!

How many names you gonna make up to make people go there? Been there at least 10xs! Been to your biggest event of the yr twice! Both times not impressed! i know if i were more than 3hrs away i'd find another track!

Really? You think Im making up names? Good one! Come this weekend and you can meet everyone that you think has a made up name. Im sure they will all three cross the finish line and take home the money before you do! No you have not been here 10 times either to participate! And why were you not impressed? Cause your bike or the way it was ran...cause we have never had any other complaints in four years we have been open.

I'm not here to personally attack anybody, but I will stick up for what I know and like. I'm on here hopeing to attract a few new people to the track. I'm a sponsor that is helping to put money up for this race. Sponsors are harder and harder to come by these days but since it's such a kick ass track I am more than happy to throw money at it. But I do see why people don't want to sponsor since there are those people that don't appreciate shit. I do know that the people here this weekend will have a great weekend maybe win some of the helmets or other items I donated, or that $1500 purse the track is putting up. Again to those wanting to try the track come give it a try, I know you have a great time. For the others that have nothing positive to say about the track, find another topic because nobody here gives a shit! Sincerely, The squatter running the DM! :headbang: