3rd annual SandBlast in Norfolk,NE sept 8,9,10th

Schimminator

SHIT HOLE! Be like 10 bikes there! and only a 3rd of them actuallly are fast! Dont waste your time or money!

RU kidding me with this crap! You wouldnt no fast if it hit you in the face. You have never supported the ORR. Maybe been there twice. LMAO. The ORR dragstrip is top notch. People wonder why there r so few places to actually drag race. People like you are the reason..

Im the owner of a 3 time, and current 4stroke National Record holder, and we set our first record at this track. Also, this track has held 3.3seconds triples and snomos, and tons of sub 4 twins. It has over 700 feet of shut down, a full Porta Tree timing system (same as planetsand), including pre stage, stage, quard beams, 60ft, speed trap. The first Sandblast had over 75 entries, and paid out over $6000 dollars. I dont know what dust on the mx track has to do with a drag race only event, or where a rv park is built, but what ever????

Rotax Raptor the people at Offroad ranch would be glad to have you there. Thursday will be test and tune, friday will be brackets, and saturday there will be heads up races. you can check out the details on facebook at orr mx. there will be 1500.00 purse for the unlimited heads up on saturday.the race listing is on ps under nebraska forum

Offroad ranch is in the nebraska motorcross series and drawing a great crowd. i have been to every race for the last two years and no one has been kicked out for making dust!!!!

The people that run the track do a great job and the facility is second to none.

Why even get on here if your going to talk shit about the track???? The ORR is my home track and I feel so fortunate to have it here in Nebraska!!! Not worth the money??? BAHAHAHA you can TNT ALL day long it's by far the best bang for your buck!!!! If anyone is wantiing to try a new track this is the place to go! Hope to see some new faces this weekend!!!

How about the people who actually race there, just stick to the facts. And the piped banshee and blasters that would rather go to Genoa and do hand drop whoop racing, can handle the bashing. Any real racer who is interested in coming can make there own choice. Do you want to listen to REAL racers, or someone who cant think of anything other than dick jokes, to support their argument.