Neighbours dont like my banshee...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any ideas how many members Matt has helped out? Have you been into the suspension section to see how many questions he has answered? Do you have a clue how many shocks Matt has built? If it wasn't for Matt, I would not be able to compete in national MX races. Because of him, there is still ONE banshee competing on a national level in motocross.

What have YOU contributed to this sport and BANSHEEHQ community??

It's cool that you compete in MX with your banshee. But I don't care if Mattscss shits golden eggs.

how can we forget this classic?

"i represent harlem nika, we ride to die, ride to get money nika, we do it right, if we dont do it right, its wrong, nika we gona die, it dont matta us, nika we push these bikes to the limit all the way" - G. Money

"name is bay banshee, im from harlem, and i represent harlem, and my block is harlem" - Bay Banshee

"aint no paychecks, straight from the projects, mothafuckas, chromed out motorcycles, chromed out 4 wheelers, [20's on the jeeps man- unknown black male] 20s on the trucks , no jobs, you know how we do. [we gon make our jobs - unknown black male] - Shea AKA 1100

"right there... 88 katanas... GSXRs 1000s... suzukis...4 wheelers .. we gona take it... we gona do it all up.. right now" - Swoll ass unknown black male under the influence of cocaine

"we gona do what the fuck we gotta do anyway...it dont matta.. like we get chased...they gon whip our ass.. we gona get out.. we gona ride the bikes..they take the bikes, if we cant get the bikes back, we gona buy another bike" - Shea AKA 1100

"did they get him?" "hell no, aint nobody can catch bay" - unknown black male

From this post it looks like your trying to turn this into a black & white thing. I hope like hell you are not & if they are not as educated as some of you rich spoiled asses. You can see that they didn't grow up with gold spoons & forks feeding there face. I got much respect for this guys, so if you don't know the whole truth to the story STOP posting BS comics about them. You guys are simple ass hell judging them because your in a better position than the people living in poverty. This is a internet forum, when did a rule become that you had to post with a college degree. People make mistakes & some people just like to short the words up so that they don't have to type as much. If you we're so educated you would understand the term STREET SLANG. If you we're so educated you wouldn't have a problem understanding the 3 & 4 letter words. If you was so educated you could COMPREHEND! I bet all you smart asses that, if you guys was in the jungle together them same unknown BLACK MALES would survive longer than your suppose to be educated asses. Im done with this thread as it's turned into who's learned the most of their schooling days.....WTF

Edited by 252wheelieking

I hate people like you. You think your so high and mighty and that everyone is trying to ruin something for you. Liberals like you are the reason we have stupid laws. Keep your stupid fuckin opinions like this one to yourself you sound like a shithead

You lost the chance from getting any respect from me with your screen name. More on you below.....

the "public" sucks. i say fuck em' just rev the shit out of it. everyones a bunch of cry babys now-a-days, and im sick of it.

Thats the attitude to have! Yeah, if we all say "fuck it" everyone will leave us alone!

Not.

Congrats, thats how you draw attention to yourself.

HAY GUYZ, LETS ALL GET 2GETHR AND DO EELEGAL STUF 2GETHR WIT EACH UTHER, THEN THEY CAINT DO SHIT TO US!!!!!!!!!111111111

Yes we get some complaints but it's nothing they can do about it........

I dont like people that think like you....Who are you to say whats driving a quad in a unsafe manner on the road. I bet you think like high speeds & wheelies are considered unsafe..

They just fucking haters man...do your thing.

There ya go bro. I'm assumin you live in the hood cuz, cawz you sound skrate ghetto. Shit nucca.

1. Yes there is something they can do about you riding in the road, you moron. I know there are 'hoods' in cities and towns, but rest assure any LEO can seize your RUFF RYYDA Banshee out from underneath of you sorry ass attitude. You'll likely get a small fine and pay the county court fees too. The least you'll get from the citation is a misdemeanor. Ask me how I know......and no, I didn't get my quad taken.....I'm on the other side of things.

2. You know what is considered unsafe riding on a public road? Your quad. Period. It doesn't matter what your neighbor thinks, its the law.

3. Yeah cuhhhhhz.........do yo thang. Shit nucca.

I'm not hiding behind anything I would tell you to your face that your crying like a bitch and your a fucking hypocrite. You say you want to save this sport? The more assholes that call the cops and BITCH about it the more laws get passed against our sport. You say I'm the one who's hiding? Well instead of calling the cops on people why wouldn't you confront them and ask them to stop doing "unsafe acts" or whatever theyre doing. So who's the one hiding? Peeking your head out the windows so no one will see you, dialing 911, cause your too scared for a confrontation. So yes in my opinion that's a bitch move. Maybe I can't control my emotions and I flip out like a 15 yo girl. But I'm definitely not afraid to confront someone if I feel feel they're being a fucking douchebag over the Internet or in person

You again. Fabulous. I see you graduated elementary school at least, awesome. I enjoy trying to decipher your posts. I used Babelfish for most of them.......during translation, the site locked up.

Mr big bad ass. And you are e-thuggin too. Really? You figure since you smoked so many spliffs over the years you might not be able to convey your message over the internet........because you are literally stupid, so instead you'd rather talk about it in person. Been there plenty of times, with people like you saying the same thing......over the internet. Its really sad. There is a funny side to it though. I've had people threaten to do all kinds of shit to me over the years......and I have met with a few of them outside of the board. I've always gotten an extended hand for a handshake.

I think what needs to happen, is a few of you either need to log out for a couple of years.......or maybe even get banned. When you and some others decide to finally take your Ritalin as prescribed, come back......and have civil discussion, instead of trying to be such an e-badass. I was almost in tears from laughing when I read your reply above.

i didnt read through all this shit, but i say fuck the neighbors. if they dont have the common courtesy to come and ask you to stop before they just up and call the cops.. fuck em. i have had code enforcement and the cops called on me before to ask me to stop doing something that i had no clue was pissing anybody off. if they would just come ask me to stop, fuck, i would. but ur gonna waste the time of people that have much better things to do than deal with my petty crap... fuck you!!!!!

Ah, another load that should have been swallowed. One day,when you grow up.......you'll do just the same thing. Hopefully you'll look in the mirror and yell "FUCK YOU!!!!" to yourself then.

Wow......

From this post it looks like your trying to turn this into a black & white thing. I hope like hell you are not & if they are not as educated as some of you rich spoiled asses. You can see that they didn't grow up with gold spoons & forks feeding there face. I got much respect for this guys, so if you don't know the whole truth to the story STOP posting BS comics about them. You guys are simple ass hell judging them because your in a better position than the people living in poverty. This is a internet forum, when did a rule become that you had to post with a college degree. People make mistakes & some people just like to short the words up so that they don't have to type as much. If you we're so educated you would understand the term STREET SLANG. If you we're so educated you wouldn't have a problem understanding the 3 & 4 letter words. If you was so educated you could COMPREHEND! I bet all you smart asses that, if you guys was in the jungle together them same unknown BLACK MALES would survive longer than your suppose to be educated asses. Im done with this thread as it's turned into who's learned the most of their schooling days.....WTF

He posted a video....and typed out captions from the video. So thats racist?

Dude, get a grip. I don't give a flying fuck who you are, or where you are from. I don't care if your parents were rich.......or if you grew up in a cinderblock house. Neither one give you the right to break the laws. You have respect for some idiots who break the law and post their video online? Do you realize how many people laughed their asses off at those idiots in videos like that? Its sad actually, from both aspects.

Nothing worse than the damn racial card. Thats the end result of this thread. And if you don't see the DIRECT correlation between education and lawbreaking.......then I think that in itself proves that you need to refrain from posting. Common sense can't be taught, which is sad.......but with proper education, you can develop some sense. And with that, this whole topic would be a non-issue.

So 252.......are you trying to say you grew up in poverty? You want some respect? Enjoy your quad, obey the law, stay off the news. You'll get plenty of it. And 252 eh? Where are you, Wilson?

You lost the chance from getting any respect from me with your screen name. More on you below.....

Thats the attitude to have! Yeah, if we all say "fuck it" everyone will leave us alone!

Not.

Congrats, thats how you draw attention to yourself.

HAY GUYZ, LETS ALL GET 2GETHR AND DO EELEGAL STUF 2GETHR WIT EACH UTHER, THEN THEY CAINT DO SHIT TO US!!!!!!!!!111111111

There ya go bro. I'm assumin you live in the hood cuz, cawz you sound skrate ghetto. Shit nucca.

1. Yes there is something they can do about you riding in the road, you moron. I know there are 'hoods' in cities and towns, but rest assure any LEO can seize your RUFF RYYDA Banshee out from underneath of you sorry ass attitude. You'll likely get a small fine and pay the county court fees too. The least you'll get from the citation is a misdemeanor. Ask me how I know......and no, I didn't get my quad taken.....I'm on the other side of things.

2. You know what is considered unsafe riding on a public road? Your quad. Period. It doesn't matter what your neighbor thinks, its the law.

You again. Fabulous. I see you graduated elementary school at least, awesome. I enjoy trying to decipher your posts. I used Babelfish for most of them.......during translation, the site locked up.

Mr big bad ass. And you are e-thuggin too. Really? You figure since you smoked so many spliffs over the years you might not be able to convey your message over the internet........because you are literally stupid, so instead you'd rather talk about it in person. Been there plenty of times, with people like you saying the same thing......over the internet. Its really sad. There is a funny side to it though. I've had people threaten to do all kinds of shit to me over the years......and I have met with a few of them outside of the board. I've always gotten an extended hand for a handshake.

I think what needs to happen, is a few of you either need to log out for a couple of years.......or maybe even get banned. When you and some others decide to finally take your Ritalin as prescribed, come back......and have civil discussion, instead of trying to be such an e-badass. I was almost in tears from laughing when I read your reply above.

Ah, another load that should have been swallowed. One day,when you grow up.......you'll do just the same thing. Hopefully you'll look in the mirror and yell "FUCK YOU!!!!" to yourself then.

Wow......

[/quot

Opinions are like assholes everyones got one. Your opinion hardly ruined my day. I spent 27 months in Iraq as an Infantry soldier, and have met insurgents that were better men than some of you especially you. I dont recall threatening anyone. I havnt smoked "spliffs" in years. "I've had people threaten to do all kinds of shit to me over the years......and I have met with a few of them outside of the board. I've always gotten an extended hand for a handshake."

Who thinks they're a toughguy? At least Mattscss had valid points to his arguments. If you read any of the posts you would you would see that i never seeked out to meet anyone in person to continue this conversation and I dont ride my atv on the road. So before you add your two cents I would get the whole story stud.

[/quote

here is a bunch of blacks beating a white guy. where is the public outcry over this one??

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Coaches-and-players-violently-attack-youth-footb?urn=highschool-wp5326

First of all your assuming & making an ass out of youself. I have a house built from the ground up on 2.5 acre of my land. Paid for & im 30. I didnt say that there is nothing anybody can do about me riding my banshee on the road. If you would have read & understood what you read, you would know that I said i can ride wheneva(when ever) I want too it's my fucking land!

Ladies I never said that was a racial post! I said I hope like hell it isn't, because of what he post UNKNOWN BLACK MALE! That's slick shit around MY HOOD! Why couldn't it have been unknown male. We all watched the video!

Edited by 252wheelieking

human-evolution-from-ape-to-black-to-white.jpg