1997 Banshee mint showroom condition Tons of upgrades. Possible Trade

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/rvs/2557247229.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Yamaha-Banshee-Mint-condition-Tons-after-market-/300590723277?pt=ATVs&hash=item45fc9a70cd

Selling my banshee to get another 4 stroke bike. Looking for something 450 or larger with electric start. Wanting to trade for a bike and cash. I'm asking $4700 for this if you want to buy it or another bike that is worth 3000-3500 and cash. Kfx450, tl450r, yzf450, raptor 700, 700xx is along the lines of what I'm after. I know what bikes are worth and i know what this one is worth and has in it. You will not find a better all around banshee than this one. Showroom clean too. Here is some of the items done to it.

Douglas blue lable wheels with new holeshots

+3 full flight a arms

Elka front shocks and re valved and re sprung rear shock.

Ac bumper

Stock plastic with micron Cadillac paint

Black powder coated frame

Oversize radiator

Stainless brake lines

Rental bars

Toomey T5 pipes with cascade clamps

Polished clutch case

Billet water pump

Cool head with 21cc domes

Huge coil with new wires

Billet intakes

V-Force 3 reeds

Billet reed spacers

Chrome pegs, shifter, brake peddle

28mm pwk kiehen carbs

Ported and polished stock jugs

Billet timing plate

+4 roundhouse swingarm

Lonrstar +4 axle with billet nut

Wave brake rotor

Gripper seat

Pro design filter plate.

I know there is some I'm missing. Let me know what questions you may have.

Ryan

816-550-1788

I have pics I can text or email.

Edited by Ryanw

i have one question are you on crack? because your bike doesn't look worth 4700 to me. plus their are plenty and i mean plenty of better lookin banshee around. should be more like 3000 tops. every thing you have done most everybody here has done too or better.

After seeing that he is from Overland Park, Ks I now know why he wants $1,000,000 for his quad.... The guys right man. Your out of your freakin mind if you think your four wheeler is gonna pull that kind of cash. Forget you live in O.P. and come to a more realistic price.

After seeing that he is from Overland Park, Ks I now know why he wants $1,000,000 for his quad.... The guys right man. Your out of your freakin mind if you think your four wheeler is gonna pull that kind of cash. Forget you live in O.P. and come to a more realistic price.

So what everyone who lives in OP is rich or what do you mean?? Im a reasonable guy I can lower the price, Im new to these bikes and have seen a few go for around $4000 on ebay that are no where near as nice as this one. If someone has a offer im all ears. Or I guess we can go on with more guys asking if im on crack or if im crazy lol! Sorry if I have offended anyone by asking too much for MY bike!

Don't take it personally. They're just reminding you that what an item is worth to its owner might be vastly different from what it is worth to the consumer. I too have seen worse banshees on craigslist and ebay listed for $4000.... but does it mean that they sold for said price? Most guys realize what the market is like and end up keeping their toy or parting it out.

I'll be the first one to tell ya. you've got a nice bike hands down. I like it and in no way am I bashing it. You have a lot of aftermarket parts on it that ALOT of other people do to though. If you are dead nuts serious on getting rid of it, I would advise you to part it out. You would get alot closer to "your" price going that route, than trying to sell it whole. And yeah I've got family and friends that live in O.P. so I know what SOME!! of the peoples mentality is up there. Good luck with your sell my friend.

Edited by FullThrottle_06'

It's all good guys I understand where you are coming from. This bike is super clean and really nice. Probably not the venue for my sale but I'm really more intrested in a trade. Think I could get more for my money and maybe someone really wants to get rid of a four stroke bike and does not want to shell out the cash for a banshee. And yes there are alot of dbags in op don't hold it against me. Just a good ole boy from Missouri!

i have a full framed well proven 485cc cheeta that i cannot get 6500 out of..

hell brent cant seem to sell his nearly new 14mil cheeta for 7900 and its in a LSR dual a-arm chassis..

its just the way it is right now.

i cannot think of ANY similar banshee i have seen bring 4k on ebay listing price and SELLING price and then even after that selling price PAID for are a LOT differnt..