Basic MX shee

DJ LiL Mike

From your first reply that you posted, then deleted, and then made a new post which still exists above.

...Kidding... sorta...

i deleted it cause i didnt feel it was what i really ment, and i probably typed it more out of disapointment to your earlier post directed at me , and it really didnt belong in this thread, but of course it was up for about 2 mins. im not here to get into an argument with you thats all i'm gonna say. if you want to keep it alive thats up to you

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i deleted it cause i didnt feel it was what i really ment, and i probably typed it more out of disapointment to your earlier post directed at me , and it really didnt belong in this thread, but of course it was up for about 2 mins. im not here to get into an argument with you thats all i'm gonna say. if you want to keep it alive thats up to you

I'm kinda confused... So your reply you just made today, "huh where did that come from?", was a total lie? Did you not recognize that as your post?

I'm not sure what is going on... I replied to your post as soon as you posted it... Once I posted, you had already edited your post...

The title of this thread is "Basic MX shee." DJ Lil Mike wasn't looking to spend a lot to improve his Banshee.

Some people tried to help him on the cheap, others wanted him to spend big bucks.

Matt did an incredible write up about shocks, a arms and overall Banshee performance vs other quads.

Safe to say Lil Mike has all the information he needs.

If he has any other questions I'm sure he will post or PM someone.

yup i changed it maybe we should leave it at that. the 'huh where did that come' from i typed as a smart ass comment hard to convey the way things are said over a typed conversation on the net.

i thought about what i said and felt that might be more of a thought just out of what you had said towards me, concerning an issue that not anyone else on this forum even knows about, and i felt was a lil bit of a low blow, more of just a chance to be an ignorant asshole towards me in general. which i dont really understand, or even view as being somewhat professional as you are in a business. i responded to your post above THEN read the "big boy panites" reply of yours and felt maybe what i said didnt belong in this thread.

as i said no need to argue about something that dosent even concern anyone else even on this whole forum, but if your going to follow my posts and write lil shit comments pertaining to that what do you expect me to do? just sit in the corner and take it? ,

put on your big boy panties and leave well enough alone.

yup i changed it maybe we should leave it at that. the 'huh where did that come' from i typed as a smart ass comment hard to convey the way things are said over a typed conversation on the net.

i thought about what i said and felt that might be more of a thought just out of what you had said towards me, concerning an issue that not anyone else on this forum even knows about, and i felt was a lil bit of a low blow, more of just a chance to be an ignorant asshole towards me in general. which i dont really understand, or even view as being somewhat professional as you are in a business. i responded to your post above THEN read the "big boy panites" reply of yours and felt maybe what i said didnt belong in this thread.

as i said no need to argue about something that dosent even concern anyone else even on this whole forum, but if your going to follow my posts and write lil shit comments pertaining to that what do you expect me to do? just sit in the corner and take it? ,

put on your big boy panties and leave well enough alone.

I actually LOL'd... Had you not just mentioned that my comment might or might not have been directed at a specific incident, no one would have ever known. But now they do. It was a joke and if you are, for whatever reason, uncomfortable with a joke on these forums, I cannot do anything about that. Sorry.

Someone had a bad day... I'll move on.

ITT: People who can't take jokes, and get their "panties" up in a bunch. :unsure:

Ddq and Viffer I have fat people come into my gym everyday and tell me they want to lose 10 pounds when in real world they need and want to lose 50. On the flip side others say how fat they are when they are in great shape. My point is not many people really know what they want in a banshee or in life for that matter plus people tend to change their minds allot on what they really want. Sounds like he got it figured out your answers were great for what he asked I agree. All I was doing was giving him in my opinion the best option. I have been lucky to ride allot of different setups on quads and dirt bikes. Why not give more options? How many of us have done mods we regret and that waste money? You guys can say overkill. For me I will never waste my money on a shee frame again and I will help others try and avoid doing it as well.

DDQ you probably are a great rider not here to say you aren’t but in my opinion you are wasting time and money trying to get your shee to handle on a mx track because you’re a remotely serious mx guy. Not trying to be a dick here. Seriously though add up how much money and time you have spent on different suspender setups. I would bet you’re getting close to a different frame that would kill any banshee setup you have had or will try. Cam has the right idea a 450 frame or getting an outlaw frame is the ticket for any serious banshee mx rider. I am thinking of doing another Outlaw frame 450 based Bobby at LSR said about 2,500. I bet if we could get the 5 or 10 people who check the mx forum out on here to do a group buy he might give us a better deal!

• 2 weeks later...

i'd love to take my outlaw and change the top to yfz 450 tank~ platics in my mind it would be the ultimate banshee.. thats my biggest complaint about it the front seat lower catches my boot and my leg and it too wide in the center for extremely comfortable riding.. plus i cannot get up on th efront like a 450 for turning. and believe me you need as much weight on the front as possible on these beasts

just like you said if you havent rode for yourself and felt the real differnce of a diff setup you cannot say whats the best.. i have rode a bunch of 450's and i really like the ergo's of them.. hate the motor love the rest.

its a shame more cannot experience an outlaw..