2 sets of oof pipes for sell

i have 2 sets of oof drag pipes for sale and all of my pictures are too big to upload, but i will gladly email them to you

the first set are small flange small bore cpi's (left and right), they are on my bike now and are in great shape, no dings, chrome is in great shape. i just had a local welding shop tig weld the bottom mounting tabs for extra strength. will come with aluminum mounts that bolt to stock footpegs, im asking $325.

the other set are big bore small flange shearers (left and right), these pipes are also in great shape, no dents or re-welds, chrome is also in great shape. i do not have the footpeg mounts for these pipes. asking price is $375

both prices are plus shipping from 71301

pm, email chrisperkins21@hotmail.com, or text 318-447-0032 for questions, comments, or offers

Interested in the shearers can you send pics to 1320caliking@gmail.com

the only pic i have of the shearers is on my phone, text and i will reply with pictures

Hi! Do you still have them? i am interested, please send me some pics to my email gst_r@hotmail.com (i am at work and the proxy doesn't allow me to see the pics), those will fit my stock cylinders right? do they have the factory mount welded? thanks!

Edited by gst_r

Hi! Do you still have them? i am interested, please send me some pics to my email gst_r@hotmail.com (i am at work and the proxy doesn't allow me to see the pics), those will fit my stock cylinders right? do they have the factory mount welded? thanks!

Yes they have the factory mounts on them.

pics sent, yes they will definately fit on stock cylinders, and they do have the mounts on them and they bolt directly to the footpeg (i forgot about that when i said i didnt have the footpeg mounts)