cpi inframes

Let me keep thinking about it.. and ill get back to you guys.

How do the t6's run? Got 06 uncut front fenders too? I think that's my biggest issue... I cut the fronts just enough to fit the cpi's.

My cpi's are black you temp paint. No Chrome

The T6's feel good, but I havent swapped my set of CPI's on it to compare so I am just going on how it feels by the eat of the pants. But it sure does love bringing the front end up, even at low RPM's. I do not have uncut plastics, as they were cut for pipes before I got it my other Banshee has racecut plastics. If you have some pics of the pipes, could you send them to me?

Ya, Im trying to decide. I like em, but it'll be a while till I can get it ported. And I may not, may just keep it stock for duning and mtns, and snag another already built mostly... They are soo cheap here on ksl I see em all the time for a couple grand... Idk. What to do.

Yeah there are some cheap built bikes on ksl around here. If you don't like the powercurve the CPI's give you, I think you would love some pro circuits. We will have to go ride sometime soon, you can ride my brothers banshee. He runs PC's and its got some great low end, and pulls hard on top.

But if you decide on some T6's, I bet my cousin would work out a deal with you on a trade.

Yeah there are some cheap built bikes on ksl around here. If you don't like the powercurve the CPI's give you, I think you would love some pro circuits. We will have to go ride sometime soon, you can ride my brothers banshee. He runs PC's and its got some great low end, and pulls hard on top.

But if you decide on some T6's, I bet my cousin would work out a deal with you on a trade.

For sure man, also gotta see how ur wildcard bike runs, might make me want to go that route.. I got my pipes from brandon, would have him do my port too.

I'm going next weekend, camping at white sands.

changing pipes because you dont use 2 gears?? where is the thinking on this one..

i dune all the time my drag bikes i get to 5th sometimes. in the trails i hardly ever see 5th let alone 6th gear. even on the dunes i almost NEVER even make it into that gear/