BIG OREGON DUNES RIDING TRIP IN AUGUST OVER 30 PEOPLE ALREADY.

LOL 10 mill drag ported on a stock swingarm?????? How the hell do you launch that thing???????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you bringing both? The Honda overriden? Stock chassis?

over ride yes..... i believe i am bringing both... stock chasis.. its great,, cleans up 421 cubs all day... and i have beating my 10mil with someone else riding my 10 mil... i love it.. its so light and i am only 150lbs so i already got the advantage......

what do you ride ?

over ride yes..... i believe i am bringing both... stock chasis.. its great,, cleans up 421 cubs all day... and i have beating my 10mil with someone else riding my 10 mil... i love it.. its so light and i am only 150lbs so i already got the advantage......

what do you ride ?

You should come a week earlier to Dunefest. 300ft sand strip at Winchester Bay. There will be several large Honda singles to play with... :)

Dont worry about saleenster his stuff is all slow hell one of his bike only has a single cylinder on it :jesterlaugh:

what do you ride ?

Sweet. Sounds like you got a good running Puma. I have seen Nate's motors run, but never ran againest one. I have a Puma powered Honda as well.

Sweet. Sounds like you got a good running Puma. I have seen Nate's motors run, but never ran againest one. I have a Puma powered Honda as well.

sweet.. what size do you have ? nate is the originator i believe of putting the correct components on the puma to make it perform.. Matt shearer got a 431 puma from nate mccoy as well that cleans up most anything in the sand...

are you going to make it down in august ? if so what days?

who built your Puma ?

sweet.. what size do you have ? nate is the originator i believe of putting the correct components on the puma to make it perform.. Matt shearer got a 431 puma from nate mccoy as well that cleans up most anything in the sand...

are you going to make it down in august ? if so what days?

who built your Puma ?

I am seriously thinking about it now. Might pop over to Horsefall and run on the flats if that intrests you guys. Would be nice if a few more bikes would show

My Puma is same as yours. Piranha Pete put mine together. It runs out pretty decently.

I am seriously thinking about it now. Might pop over to Horsefall and run on the flats if that intrests you guys. Would be nice if a few more bikes would show

My Puma is same as yours. Piranha Pete put mine together. It runs out pretty decently.

You two have fun at horsefall, you'll both go home winners!!!

:rotflmao:

LOL I love how smooth Corey is. Ya mine runs out pretty well its okay just a puma nothing special. You will get them suckered in at this rate buddy :cheers: