motor build advice

So im torn, cant decided what i want to do with this motor.. ive got around a 1300 dollar budget right now on the motor.. its all stock motor, mods are as of now (bike is in pieces doing rebuild) vforce3 reeds, t5 exhaust, and open airbox.. what should i do with the motor? should i keep stock cylinders and do a port and shave head? dont really know much about banshee engines, other than what i have read on this site, also i bought a cylmers... any advice would help also thought about cheeta kit?

So im torn, cant decided what i want to do with this motor.. ive got around a 1300 dollar budget right now on the motor.. its all stock motor, mods are as of now (bike is in pieces doing rebuild) vforce3 reeds, t5 exhaust, and open airbox.. what should i do with the motor? should i keep stock cylinders and do a port and shave head? dont really know much about banshee engines, other than what i have read on this site, also i bought a cylmers... any advice would help also thought about cheeta kit?

Port with topend for 4mil `$600

Hotrods 4mil crank $585 (on motosport, 1st one I found)

Buy a used Noss or Chariot head for around the difference or send your head out with cyls. Cheetah will stretch your budget but if you can afford it..........

Keep us posted.

Port with topend for 4mil `$600

Hotrods 4mil crank $585 (on motosport, 1st one I found)

Buy a used Noss or Chariot head for around the difference or send your head out with cyls. Cheetah will stretch your budget but if you can afford it..........

Keep us posted.

Hot Rods 4mill crank from Jeff at fast is $435.

So I'll be calling fast tomorrow when they open. But I pulled they cylinders today just messing around in the garage. a6898d60-c7a1-b8a7.jpga6898d60-c7b6-f0b2.jpga6898d60-c7cb-6460.jpga6898d60-c7dd-4799.jpg

Jeff @ FAST will treat you right and you will be happy with the power it will have!!!!

Well I was going to go with Gt performance. But I decided to go with jeff at fast. Took my motor to him today he's a really good guy. I'll post up a picture of what all is getting done, let me know what u think. I'm still going to run stock swing arm so I didn't want to go overboard with power. But I think it should be a good running motor when he's done.a6898d85-06ed-b635.jpg

Well I was going to go with Gt performance. But I decided to go with jeff at fast. Took my motor to him today he's a really good guy. I'll post up a picture of what all is getting done, let me know what u think. I'm still going to run stock swing arm so I didn't want to go overboard with power. But I think it should be a good running motor when he's done.a6898d85-06ed-b635.jpg

You'll be happy. A ported stock stroke is fun IMO. Jeff does great work.

Unless I'm blind, I didn't see a pancake bearing on your receipt list? I would have him do one while the stuff is apart.

I'm running a ported stock stroke from Wildcard Racing and I love it...fun bike and just wait until you feel the power difference :bolt: