+3 forward drag A arm strength?

sandstalker

I'm in the process of redoing my suspension and I need to know what these stellar drag A arms can handle? I drag race the bike on sandbars off of the red river close to my house and it's not always flat and smooth ( dips and bumps). We scout the drag spot out first before racing but sometimes you might jar a dip. I don't want to run a asphalt setup on the sandbar and destroy them and run the money down the drain.

I don't want to drop the money down on the wrong setup and have to do it all over again. What advise do you have or is there another alternative to what I need?

I'm in the process of redoing my suspension and I need to know what these stellar drag A arms can handle? I drag race the bike on sandbars off of the red river close to my house and it's not always flat and smooth ( dips and bumps). We scout the drag spot out first before racing but sometimes you might jar a dip. I don't want to run a asphalt setup on the sandbar and destroy them and run the money down the drain.

I don't want to drop the money down on the wrong setup and have to do it all over again. What advise do you have or is there another alternative to what I need?

Call or email Tim and ask him. He probably has the most experience with his own product.

i just finished a stellar stock mod +4 chassis, and +3 a-arms i set it up so it would take whoops and bumps. (14.25 marvins up front and +10 rear arms with linkage and stock shock) the arms are working great so far. i have beat them through some whoops and wheelied the bike up on purpose and they seem fine. the chasis ride's excellent with this setup never noses into the sand even with 12o clock wheelie and takes whoops with ease. no twitchy shizzle or weird stuff happening. but its up kinda hi. after setting this one up and playing with it some i really like the way it rides the longer front works excellent. and unlike almost every other stretched nose front chassis i have rode it works really good. took some tuning and some tweaks, but its a blast now

tim can also build to your specs i'm sure if you are concernd of strength have him build a set with stronger larger tubing upper a-arms. he can do whatever you need to make you happy. i'd also suggest using ball joints instead of the hyme's/. just for strength.. also if your going to use stock or springed shocks let him know his current +3 drag didnt fit with stock shocks. i'm sure he can work around that and make you happy.

i just finished a stellar stock mod +4 chassis, and +3 a-arms i set it up so it would take whoops and bumps. (14.25 marvins up front and +10 rear arms with linkage and stock shock) the arms are working great so far. i have beat them through some whoops and wheelied the bike up on purpose and they seem fine. the chasis ride's excellent with this setup never noses into the sand even with 12o clock wheelie and takes whoops with ease. no twitchy shizzle or weird stuff happening. but its up kinda hi. after setting this one up and playing with it some i really like the way it rides the longer front works excellent. and unlike almost every other stretched nose front chassis i have rode it works really good. took some tuning and some tweaks, but its a blast now

tim can also build to your specs i'm sure if you are concernd of strength have him build a set with stronger larger tubing upper a-arms. he can do whatever you need to make you happy. i'd also suggest using ball joints instead of the hyme's/. just for strength.. also if your going to use stock or springed shocks let him know his current +3 drag didnt fit with stock shocks. i'm sure he can work around that and make you happy.

The bike Cam is referring to is my bike. It rides like a cadillac and he rode the hell out of it and they hold up just fine.

I can say from experience from wreckin my bike last year drag arms are pretty dang strong. They'll take a butload of whoops and bumps no problem. Mine are Fireball and I'd say Stellars stuff is built even stouter. You'll be fine.