People That Sell Parts

SandmanPNW

HA HA HA Who pissed in your cereal today???

i agree, i got fucked on a set of pipes i bought on ebay a while back. all they needed was "a good cleaning". turns out underneath the grease and grime that was caked on was half a dozen dime sized dents and a shit tone of pitting and rust. now if i see an ad where somebody says somethin needs cleaned up i pass on it. if they cant clean it before selling they must not wanna get rid of it very badly. :shrugani:

I take it your goat's not fallin for the peanut butter trick anymore? :lol:

Har Har Har! Goat jokes are old and played out! Please come up with some new material and then report back!

And no, I'm looking for a replacement goat right now. :unsure:

Here is a novel idea. Clean your shit before you attempt to sell it.

EXACTLY! I get a kick out of people trying to sell stuff on here without even attempting to clean it up for the pictures and then wonder why no one wants their shit.. If you are too fucking lazy to clean it up then i am too lazy to buy it.

People need to learn to pack too. sick of shit showing up all beat to fuck.

Har Har Har! Goat jokes are old and played out! Please come up with some new material and then report back!

In the words of the infamous Seth from Superbad,"people don't forget"! unfortunately for you, your tanned and jacked thread as well as your animal lovin goat picture will never get old. Two things you will probably never live down.

And no, I'm looking for a replacement goat right now. :unsure:

you gonna try out a female goat this time around?

In the words of the infamous Seth from Superbad,"people don't forget"! unfortunately for you, your tanned and jacked thread as well as your animal lovin goat picture will never get old. Two things you will probably never live down.

you gonna try out a female goat this time around?

Haha. I did that shit for everyone's entertainment. I think it's funny and it gives everyone something to laugh at. Haters gonna hate!

Dan is a hater

i would totally rock a tanned and jacked bansheehq t-shirt.

i wipe all my parts down before i ship them but i am not going to send somethign in to get it repolished. if a pipe has dings and dents is should be listed in the add

i get tired of selling stuff then getting greef over the shipping costs i have to go buy a box, buy tape, and packing materials ups shipper is about 30 miles from my house.. flat rate's been nice but last time i checked they dont have a flat rate 10 dollar box that pipes fit into.

EXACTLY! I get a kick out of people trying to sell stuff on here without even attempting to clean it up for the pictures and then wonder why no one wants their shit.. If you are too fucking lazy to clean it up then i am too lazy to buy it.

People need to learn to pack too. sick of shit showing up all beat to fuck.

+1

at least TRY to make ur shit presentable... nobody wants to buy ur dirty greasy pile of Dog Shit... so you can make a few buck unloading ur fucked up parts to buy new ones