Golden banshee...

All that money to plate a frame and they didn't bother to cut the unnecessary brackets like the old lower pipe mounts off the frame first? :shootself:

Wonder if they still are running the stock front brake lines in the frame tabs. :jesterlaugh:

• Like 1

If this is the bike I think it is, then I was helping out at JD Racing when it was built back in about 1992 or 1993. It was originally built as a wife's bike and was running full fenders and Paul Turner pipes, that is why none of the tabs were removed from the frame. I don't think it was originally built with a JD/SS 510 though. But, I do remember being there when the frame came back from being gold plated and thinking that somebody had too much money. The bike was originally built to be a bling bike for a smoking hot girl.

• Like 1

Ken Tsudrada owns that bike, it has been around since about 1992 or so. I saw it back in 1993 at sandfest (it has one of the Original JDSS big bore cylinders on it). I saw it again for the first time in 18 years this last memorial day at Coos Bay.

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

I also saw this thing. It was one of the orignal JD Racing 350's from the Dirtwheels cover shoot back in 1993 at Sandfest.

DSC03261.jpg

Ken Tsudrada owns that bike, it has been around since about 1992 or so. I saw it back in 1993 at sandfest (it has one of the Original JDSS big bore cylinders on it). I saw it again for the first time in 18 years this last memorial day at Coos Bay.

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

I also saw this thing. It was one of the orignal JD Racing 350's from the Dirtwheels cover shoot back in 1993 at Sandfest.

DSC03261.jpg

Damn.... Hey!! Your the guy with that super bad ass camo shee!!! :headbang: Why are you selling it? :shootself: