What do you do when you can't ride...

I snapped my clutch lever and i'm still waiting for it to come in (AK Moto said it should be in by the end of the week) and I can't ride the 'shee. I've taken my mom's RZR out. But it's just not the same.... I'm stuck in my room playing my PS3 and computer games..

What do you guys do? Also, out of curiosity, how many members are from Alaska?

yea most of us have a job. if that blonde in your sig is to "busy" to come hang out with you and your ps3 i can come get her and give her something to ride.

Edited by camatv

I snapped my clutch lever and i'm still waiting for it to come in (AK Moto said it should be in by the end of the week) and I can't ride the 'shee. I've taken my mom's RZR out. But it's just not the same.... I'm stuck in my room playing my PS3 and computer games..

What do you guys do? Also, out of curiosity, how many members are from Alaska?

I'm in the same boat, be thankful u can at least play video games. I just had reconstructive wrist surgery so I can't do anything. Not being able to work is bad enough but no video games sucks lol one good thing bout military is I still get paid even when I can't work. But I've just been watching a lot of Netflix and movies. And surfing the hq

Afterconversion.jpg

Dude you live in Alaska theres a list of a few things that everyone does up here.... 1)drink or smoke pot(most of the time both), go play on our toys(which yours is apparently down right now) 3^^^^that, or fish.... take your pick haha