28mm mikuni carbs/uni foam filters/outerwears

I have a set of 28mm mikunis that I ran on my shee for a little less than one season. I went with a 4 mil so I wanted something a little bigger. These work great, floats dont stick, gaskets are great. I have 330main jets in them now and the 20 pilots. I never had a problem with these. The come with the uni foam filters, and outerwears pre filters. I will include a can of filter oil and cleaner from Uni also. This is a great deal. I have lots of pictures. If interested call me or email me at amansbanshee@yahoo.com and I will send the pictures. Great price for a complete setup. $210 shipped.

I have a set of 28mm mikunis that I ran on my shee for a little less than one season. I went with a 4 mil so I wanted something a little bigger. These work great, floats dont stick, gaskets are great. I have 330main jets in them now and the 20 pilots. I never had a problem with these. The come with the uni foam filters, and outerwears pre filters. I will include a can of filter oil and cleaner from Uni also. This is a great deal. I have lots of pictures. If interested call me or email me at amansbanshee@yahoo.com and I will send the pictures. Great price for a complete setup. $210 shipped.

Pics to cmdp143@yahoo.com. Thanxs!

Sheerider105: I really want to keep this all in a package. Hit me up later to see if I change my mind.

Silentsoul: Pics sent via email from amansbanshee@yahoo.com

Brandon: thanks for the bump!

• 2 weeks later...