shearer sb inframe

Pics to fotown42087@gmail.com.

I wish I never brought these shearers....they have dents in them & a large dent in the bottom part of the right header pipe with about a 4mm hole in it. You need to contact me so we can work this out. I sent you an email & a PM & have not recieved a response. I hope this is not my first experience with a bad seller getting over on me.

Edited by 252wheelieking

that sucks 2 wheelerking, hope you get it soughted out, we dont need dishonest people on here

I called him & talk to him about the situation. He was understanding & a pretty cool guy to deal with. He told me he didn't know the hole was there. So im going to send them back to him & he's going to refund me the money. So I'll have to sit the shee down for a week or so until I get my new shearers. Sometimes things just don't go as planned.... :cry:

I called him & talk to him about the situation. He was understanding & a pretty cool guy to deal with. He told me he didn't know the hole was there. So im going to send them back to him & he's going to refund me the money. So I'll have to sit the shee down for a week or so until I get my new shearers. Sometimes things just don't go as planned.... :cry:

YEP!!!! THIS GUYS A CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you buy or sell to someone check out the feedback list!