Clutch Issue

Cali

Im having a clutch issue,and hope you guys can answer it for me.I have a 2000 Banshee with barnett clutch baksetr,I got the pancake beraing & easy pull lever from fast awile back.Put a new clutch in & had it adjustet right.The notches dont lne up,but still had it adjusted right.Well two rides and clutch is fried!I rand type F if that matters?So I just put in a barnett dirt digger with the heavy spings.I can clutch it and the last 2 or 3 disk & plates are not moving in and out.Makes me think maybe thats why it burned up.Or is this narmal?The last clutch set i used was a cheap tusk.Also should I run the gear saver oil over the ATF?Any one have any ideas here?

Im having a clutch issue,and hope you guys can answer it for me.I have a 2000 Banshee with barnett clutch baksetr,I got the pancake beraing & easy pull lever from fast awile back.Put a new clutch in & had it adjustet right.The notches dont lne up,but still had it adjusted right.Well two rides and clutch is fried!I rand type F if that matters?So I just put in a barnett dirt digger with the heavy spings.I can clutch it and the last 2 or 3 disk & plates are not moving in and out.Makes me think maybe thats why it burned up.Or is this narmal?The last clutch set i used was a cheap tusk.Also should I run the gear saver oil over the ATF?Any one have any ideas here?

does it feel like your cluthes are slipping maybe your cable is tight and you were riding the clutch without nowing it

• 2 weeks later...

Is the basket grooved? Did you have the pressure plate aligned properly with the hub? I recomend using a quality clutch set with good heavy springs and Klotz Flex Drive 30 tranny oil.

Nope brand new barnett basket with the little plates to prevent from grooving the basket.So anyways went to the beach over the weekend.Headed up sand highway towards comp hill.I noticed it felt like it was slipping a bit.So I added a shit load of play.No way it could be still iingaged with as much play as I gave it.Took off & still the same.So I had my buddy pulll me in to keep from burning another clutch.Pulled it apart to day and clutch looks ok.They were glazed just a bit so im going to sand the glaze off.So now only tihing left is pressure plate.Im guessing it must be warped?I ordered a new one and also the shaft & ball since they were cheap.What do you guys think?If not pressure plate what could it be?Everrthing else is new.