Pulling a noob

What's up with this shit Sparky? Throwing videos up like they're confetti and can't even jet a carb? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::jesterlaugh:

Read the sticky "What jets are you running" , find a simular setup and adjust for elevation. :cheers:

Not knowing how to jet a carb and not knowing which jet to start with are completely different.

I checked for a simUlar post and everyone is running fmf's toomeys dmc's and everything else. No luck with Pro circuits so I figured id just ask. Bash me some more for trying to help.

Page 5, look at Milo and Handyman, both running PC. That was scrolling thru less than have the thread. Both running 300+ jetting. Only saw two setups less than 300 mains. :cheers:

Thank you for trying to help but there setups are not even close to mine. Different air filters, no lid on the box or running K&N pods, and no .030 over bore.

27.5s and 280s, clip in middle. Anyone with anything richer than a 280 with your set up is nuts. A 280 may be a little rich but im just saying that to be safe

This is the setup im thinking will be perfect. Thanks for the reply. Definitely need the 27.5's as the air screw is all the way in. The 270's seem to give it a huge jump in power so may be a little lean. Ill pick up some 280's as well Thank you!