what do you guys think about NOS.

laydown

NOS the brand? Or Nitrous Oxide? I love nitrous personally, but prefer boondockers, or NX if your doing it. I've had better luck in vehicles with those two brands. Its fun and one of the easiest ways to get power if you know what your doing.

How well does it hold up in banshee, if is set up right. And what effect does it have on epoxy on the cases. Have you had any experiences with it? I’m looking at a 50 shot dry or wet I know dry you make more power but wet your on the safer side. What do you guy recommend just to have an idea of what I’m about to face up to.

In my head I always feel safe at %50 nitrous (N2O) compared to the motors hp. So if you have a 100 hp banshee to stay on the safe side no more than a 50 hp shot that is 25 hp a hole. Stock reeds are better for N20. I have had luck with the boondocker (dry system) and would play around with it again but to do it right you will want a wet system. Setup right is the key and setting up the carb with the hydrocy$qwemeter for the dry systems can be a pain IMO. WARNING N2O is highly addictive and you won’t ever want to ride when your tank is empty. You will need plenty of extra tanks and a refill station for camp.

In my head I always feel safe at %50 nitrous (N2O) compared to the motors hp. So if you have a 100 hp banshee to stay on the safe side no more than a 50 hp shot that is 25 hp a hole. Stock reeds are better for N20. I have had luck with the boondocker (dry system) and would play around with it again but to do it right you will want a wet system. Setup right is the key and setting up the carb with the hydrocy$qwemeter for the dry systems can be a pain IMO. WARNING N2O is highly addictive and you won’t ever want to ride when your tank is empty. You will need plenty of extra tanks and a refill station for camp.

Thanks for the information but what I am really worried about is the epoxy on my cases what do you think. Will it hold? I have a 600cc motor and I’m running alcohol. Where could I get a good kit do you know anyone that has none for sale.

It wont hurt your epoxy just your pistons....lol. Make sure when setting it up you talk to someone that can explain how to use alky as your fuel. With n2o some say never use alky get a seperate tank of gas to spary with the n2o. We have never had a problem with alky and that is what everyone in my group uses with n2o. If yopur still thinking about a dry system you might give boondocker a call, their tech support is really good. Im not sure (really not sure it may or may not) how well alky will work with there system. With Boondocker you get fuel by pressurizing your carb and forceing more fuel in but since alky already uses x2 fuel as gas im not sure how well it will work. Call them they will know for sure. I get all my advice and buy all my stuff from GT Performance. PM me if you need his #

Edited by yfzdunejumper

It wont hurt your epoxy just your pistons....lol. Make sure when setting it up you talk to someone that can explain how to use alky as your fuel. With n2o some say never use alky get a seperate tank of gas to spary with the n2o. We have never had a problem with alky and that is what everyone in my group uses with n2o. If yopur still thinking about a dry system you might give boondocker a call, their tech support is really good. Im not sure (really not sure it may or may not) how well alky will work with there system. With Boondocker you get fuel by pressurizing your carb and forceing more fuel in but since alky already uses x2 fuel as gas im not sure how well it will work. Call them they will know for sure. I get all my advice and buy all my stuff from GT Performance. PM me if you need his #

Is jetting with NOS a pain the ass?