Misc parts/shocks/perf parts

Works Pro Series Piggyback Shocks, Pre-load, Compression & Rebound adjustable, Valved for +2 Arms and 225lb rider, Dual rate springs, great condition comes with shockwears, $575 shipped

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

V-Force 3's, two sets in great condition, $150/pair shipped

DSC00317.jpg

13 inch Chome Coilover Marvin shaw, Shock is in excellent condition, Spring is set tight but can be loosed. Heims are a little stiff but work just fine. $275 shipped

DSC00316.jpg

Lazr Star Head Lights & Brackets, Comes with covers. $135 shipped

DSC00328.jpg

ProDesign Coolhead, Your choice of 15, 18 or 21 cc domes for stock stroke motors. Needs new o ring set. $180 shipped with domes.

After head sells I will have the remaining domes for sale, $35/pair shipped.

DSC00333.jpg

Polished alum handle bars, high bend with renthal bar pad and grips. $50 shipped

DSC00332.jpg

Polished Clutch Cover, Comes with alum center section & alum dip stick, a few minutes spent with some alum polish is really shines, one bolt hole holding the water pump cover has been enlarged and re-tapped. Functions and still looks great. $75 shipped

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

6 pack Rack fits stock size grab bar, Flat black in color, $50 shipped

DSC00331.jpg

Cascade pipe clamps, comes with good rubbers, needs allen head bolts, $25 shipped

DSC00329.jpg

ProDesign Pro Flow Plate, $25 shipped

DSC00327.jpg

Stock Rear Shock w/Flat Black Spring, Great Condition, $140 shipped

DSC00326.jpg

Stock Headlights, $what ever they're worth...

DSC00325.jpg

Freshly powder coated stock a-arms, semi gloss black, no bends or issues, stock brakeline holders were ground off. $100 shipped

DSC00323.jpg

Parts are in OKC Oklahoma, I take paypal + paypal fees unless it's sent as a gift. I think my prices are fair & include shipping. If not, tell me I am crazy.

Id like the cascade clamps

Another guy beat you to them, maybe. I sent him my paypal and I'll give me a couple days to pay otherwise they're yours!

PM Sent for 6 pack Rack

PM Replied

DO NOT hesitate to buy anything from Justin! His stuff is well taken care of and he's very fair on prices and a great guy. I bought the CPI OOF's from him and met him in Perry, OK this morning. Great guy and Awesome seller!

Thanks! Glad they worked out, ran good and you like them! See you at the dunes!

PM Sent on the A-arms and Headlights

Back at ya

Pipe Clamps are SOLD.

Please send paypal as a gift unless you want to include extra to cover the fee's for added insurance. I understand as a buy your not protected, but i'm not out to get anyone. You will get your parts and if there are any issues I will resolve them.

Thanks!

pm sent dude

Back at ya.

I will only take paypal if the fee is added to the price now. Having complications with a previous transaction if money is sent as a 'gift'. Sorry for the confusion. I will also take money orders or cash in person.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...